Cat, Owl, then me Chapter 8

Y\N's POV

"Does it look like I care?" He replies in a serious tone, "Oikawa-Chan can you hand me that stuff you got?" Kuroo says pissed off, "Um. Sure-" I say giving him the stuff, "Oikawa huh? Like Tooru Oikawa? How pathetic." He says, "Shut up talking about my brother like that. You know what. Atsumu tell me his name." I say getting out of Bokuto's grasp and looking at him with my angered eyes, "Sakusa. Sakusa Kiyoomi..." He replies scared not to piss me off too, "Well Sakusa Kiyoomi. 4 vs 4." I say clapping my hands together, "Can you even play volleyball. You're so short." He says, "Trust me, I. Can." I replied walking off to the court opening the doors almost breaking them, "I-Is something wrong Y\N?" Take asks, "I need the court for a 4 vs 4." I say smiling with serious eyes, "Sure..." Coach Ukai says confused, coach hands me an extra number 13 and gives Miku 14, "Come on Miku, let's get this done." I say giving her a high five Miku, "Miku, Kuroo, Bokuto, with me." I say putting my hair in a ponytail, they all nod and we walk on the court, "Atsumu, Osamu, Suna come on I wanna teach her a lession." Sakusa says, "I've never seen him so mad before-" Osamu whispers to Atsumu, "mhm." Atsumu replies, it was my serve and I tried to calm down, the whistle blows and I do my brother's serve but the difference is I make it look like I'm not jump serving, when I am so I trick my enemy. I hit the ball and it shoots straight through Sakusa and Atsumu hitting it between them, "What the hell-" Atsumu says, "YOU GO GUUURL!!" Miku yells with a thumbs up, "Give us another one!" Bokuto yells, I do another serve and Atsumu almost barely hits it, "Chance ball!" Kuroo yells, "I got it!" Miku yells easily receiving it close enough for her to set it, I run to spike it and trick them into thinking I was gonna hit it when Miku made it into a setter dump, "Woaaah!" I hear Hinata yell as I land on the ground, "What the actual hell!?" Sakusa whispers, "They're like connected into one person!" He continues, "Bokuto it's your serve." I say snapping him out of his thoughts, "Really- Oh yeah!" He says grabbing the ball and serving it, "It's mine!" Osamu yells receiving the ball, "Sakusa!" Atsumu yell's setting the ball,"3..." "2..." "1!" I yell jumping with Kuroo and Miku, me and Miku's torso were over the net and I was watching the ball close enough to see where it was going with the look in his eyes 'face left then right...' I think to myself as my arms move to the right and block the spike as the ball hits the floor, the other teams were shocked to see my fast skills, "Nice one you hoe!" Miku says, "Shut up bitch I just predicted that." I say crossing my arms, "How did you block that!?" Atsumu yells going towards the net, "Oh, I just looked at Sakusa's eyes and saw he was going left then right. I just picked up that skill." I replied uncrossing my arms looking him in the eye, "I also notice when people spike their eyes are most important to look like, as well as the ball. So I looked at the ball then his eyes to see he loomed left than right and I blocked it." I continue like a nerd, "So basically. You looked into his eyes and the ball and blocked it!?" Atsumu says in disbelieve, "I guess..." I say sarcastically, "That timing was perfect how'd you do that." Sakusa says sternly, "I was the Giant Spiker in middle school I was known to win every game I played so it's normal for me and Miku." I say not realising I said Giant Spiker. He looked at me with his wide eyes while the other teams except Suga and Miku were shocked, "You're the Giant Spiker... And Miku is the Giant Setter!?" Kageyama yells, "Yeah, sure, yup, totally, indeed, yes, of course, access granted." I say pissed of by thinking about it, "So you're like the Great Queen instead of the Great King!" Hinata says cheerfully as I look at him in surprise by that name, "The Great King?" I ask tilting my head, "Yeah, Kageyama used to be the King of The Court, and when we met Oikawa, I called him The Great King!" Hinata explains, "I like that... Yeah, I'm The Great Queen!" I say smiling at his nickname, "Let's get this done so we can beat their ass Y\N!" Miku whines, "Ok lazy bitch." I say dramatically going back to position. The game ended 25-4 at the end and we played 6 games in total because Sakusa wouldn't give up, "One. more. game." He says running out of breath, "Hell nah, I'm taking a damn shower. You expect us to have infinite stamina?!" I say taking off the jacket and walking out the court room before Atsumu grabs my arm, "You know you gotta direct us to where everything is." Atsumu says with narrowed eyes, "I'll show your team around but Mr. Germophobic can do it himself since he wanna be extra." I replied while Miku, Kuroo, and Bokuto drink some water and wipe their faces, "That's cool I don't want him saying everything is a germ anyways." Atsumu says crossing his arms, "Can someone tell me why Kuroo looks like a cat, Bokuto looks like an Owl and Atsumu looks like Barry B. Benson!?" Miku randomly comments before me Kuroo Bokuto and Osamu start dying at the name Barry B. Benson, "BARRY B. BENSON!?" Atsumu says turning around betrayed, "What animal would I be?" I say trying not to laugh, "Hmmmmmmm..." Miku says thinking, "A cheetah, Wolf or..." She says, "A PANTHER!" Miku says proud of what she said, "At least you aren't anything stupid like Barry B. Benson..." Atsumu whines making me burst out laughing to the point I fell on the floor dying, "WAIT!" Miku says making me stop, "Atsumu is actually..." She stops and starts smirking, "Sangwoo!" She finishes making me die laughing and crying, "SANGWOO?!" Atsumu yells starting to chase Miku trying to kill her, "SEE!? SANGWOO!" She yells while running away while I die on the floor.