Starting Volleyball! Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

"Seriously!? Geez you're so lucky!" Lev replies, "I don't really talk about it much, but if you don't mind, may we continue?" I ask trying to be polite as possible, "Sure!" Lev says clutching his fists, I nod at Miku and the next round begun, 'watch for Hinata.' I think in my mind, he was quick, but I was faster, "RIGHT!! IF NOT TURN LEFT!!!" I yell, Kuroo, Miku and Tsukki nod and we split into two groups of blockers on the right and left, "When I say so, jump." I whisper to Kuroo, he nods and we wait for him to jump, "NOW!!" I yell jumping, it was a one touch so I ran back and received the ball, "MIKU!!" I yell making her focus into setting the ball, I run near the blockers and jump as high as possible closing one eye, Miku sets it towards me and I pinpoint where I was hitting and my arm smacked the ball, I land on my bottom panting like crazy, "Nice one Y/n!" Miku says picking me up, "I haven't done that in a while." I say still panting, "W-What was that!?" Hinata states terrified, "That's our quick attack!" Miku replies, making everyone's eyes widen, "I thought y'all never played volleyball!!" Hinata says, "We have, we just don't do it around people." I replied, "Doing a quick like that is harder than it looks." I continue, making Bokuto and Kuroo blush, "That was terrifying, how'd you jump so high!? Your thigh was over the net and one eye was open!" Lev says, "If I have enough energy, I can jump pretty high..." I say bluntly, "Hey guys, the cafeteria is about to close, if you still want food hurry!" Fukoradani's manager says, "Thank you for telling us!" Miku says bowing and getting up, "No problem, anytime!" She replies, I had already ran to the cafeteria, "Food!" I say opening the cafeteria door, it looked so mouth watering, "Oh there you are! Come get something to eat." Kiyoko says holding a tray full of food, "You are a serious goddess Kiyoko. Thank you!" I say bowing, "No problem, you helped me a lot by finding a manager, so I'll help you. It's my job." She replies giving me some food, "Ok Kiyoko!" I say opening my chopsticks, "Where were you?" Asahi asks, "I was playing volleyball with Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, Hinata, Miku, and Tsukki." I replied stuffing rice in my mouth, Kageyama literally started to choke on water hearing me say 'playing volleyball', "Really! I thought you never played!!" Suga says eating sushi, "I practice with Tooru, but I don't play it as much as I used to." I say grabbing some soda, "Interesting, you should join the girls team!" Asahi says, "I'll think about it, but I'll come from time to time to be my usual duty, your lucky charm!" I say smiling, they all blush intensely and stuff food in their mouth, "Can you tell me why I want to date her?!" Tanka states, "Same bro!" Noya replies, "You know I can hear y'all." I say eating sushi, they stop and choke on their food and Suga quickly gives them their water, "Oop-" Miku says sitting next to me, "Oh Miku! Nice for you to join us, where were you?" Daichi asks patting Tanaka and Noya's back, "Doing the same as my best friend." Miku replies smiling, "Did you do something when we were running here?" I ask while finishing my food, "O-Oh that!? Nothing thaaat important!" Miku replies while a sweat drop starts falling down her face, "You're lying." I say seriously with dark aura appearing with me, I could feel all the teams staring at me. I get very creepy when I'm mad or more, "A-Are you ok Y/n...?" Yamaguchi asks stuttering, "Yup." I say closing my eyes smiling in my serious tone, "Ok fiiine! I was talking to Kuroo and Bokuto!" Miku whines, "Thank you for telling the fucking truth." I say smacking her head, "Language!" Suga and Daichi say at the same time, "Time to get some rest!" Coach Ukai yells, I lazily get up and put my bowls and plate in the sink before yawning and walk to the room with the guys, "I'll be back." I say grabbing my clothes, I walk to the girls bathroom and change into a black tank top with plain black and white shorts, I walk out with putting my hair in a lazy bun before bumping into someone, "Sorry- Oh hey Kuroo!" I say turning to meet his face, I noticed his eyes looking up and down at my body, "W-What are you looking at!" I say covering my body, "Sorry sorry! I didn't mean to look like a pervert!" He says rubbing the back of his neck blushing, "Suure you didn't." I say crossing my arms looking at him with narrowed eyes, "I'm serious!" He says pinning me to the wall grabbing my wrists, I blush intensely before looking away, I could tell he did the same, "S-Sorry!" He says before letting go of my wrists, "That's the first time I've had that happen to me-" I say out loud before covering my mouth, he looked at me blushing and I look away, "Kuroo you suck, I thought you said I could take the first move!" I hear someone whine next to Kuroo. It was Bokuto, "Shut up you perverted owl." Kuroo snaps back crossing his arms, I turn as red as a tomato before hearing Bokuto chuckle thinking it was cute, "You know Y/n..." Bokuto says lifing my head up to look at him, his hair was down and he had a towel around his neck, "Me and Kuroo have a crush on you." He says making my eyes widen while turning even redder, "We definitely got ourselves a banger!" Bokuto says letting go of my head and looking at Kuroo, "You think so?" Kuroo replies crossing his arms giving Bokuto a sarcastic look, "Do you think I'd be lying? I mean just look at her!" Bokuto says making them both look at me, holy crap.