Chapter 16

Y\N's POV

    The next day of school was a bit weird, "Everyone in class, or anywhere in the building, please go outside." The speaker said in an excited tone, everyone was confused, even the teach. We just had a fire drill 3 days ago!

The teach walked us at the ground of the building and students were looking left and right, I noticed Suga and Daichi and somehow got to them, Miku behind me, "Do you guys know what this is?" I asked confused, they both shook their head until a car driving by caught our attention.

The door opened, "Sorry I'm late! It took a while for the school uniform to come along Y'know?" I female voices that sound like Angels said, everyone's mouth dropped to the floor.

An amazing girl who had the best talent nobody had came out of the car, she started her career in Middle school, she was a good voice actor, singer, dancer, and actor. Everyone adored her, "Hey Hey! How are you all doing?" She said in a loud it soft tone, "Good everyone said, I thought it was weird on how a girl who was so beautiful, and talented.

Could be the same height as Hinata! Nobody really knew her name, but she was called the goddes of talent, so that's what people called her. "Hey, I have a question." I said as she walked past, she look at me and so looked at her before our eyes widen, "Y\N? Is that you?" She covered her mouth, Miku noticed too and started shaking, "Yeah, it's me, I never even noticed it was you Mayagi..." I said hugging her, Miku came down too, "OI, GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF HER! DO YOU-""Oh calm down, they're my friends! From middle school remember?" She said letting go.

Her body guard took a very close look at us before his eyes widened, "Y\N and Miku huh?" He said smiling, "Hey gramps, long time no see yeah?" Miku said, he just smiled while crying before ringing up and hugging Miku while spinning, "You've grown so much sine I last saw you!" He said as he stopped spinning, "Thank you Y\N, for watching my granddaughter!" He said, "No problem! It's what we Oikawa's do!" I said before covering my mouth, even tough the guys and girls volleyball knew, everyone else was shocked, even. My. Bully.

"Ohhhh, they never knew you were Tooru Oikawa's sister huh?" Mayagi said trying to hold in s laugh, "It's not funny!" I barked before she bursted out laughing, "Sorry sorry!" She said, "I caught that on video!" Miku said, "Who are you even sending that to!?" I said, "The group Chat, duh! (Kuroo, Bokuto, Kenma, Akaashi, Atsumu, Osamu, Sakusa, and Runa are in the group chat btw) I shugged it off and me, Miku and Mayagi started walking in the school.

"So, what classes you got?" I asked Mayagi, "Same as yours! My family managed to find what classes you and Miku have, which are the same, and now I get to join!" She happily said, "Thinking about that, how's your brother?" I said, "Oooooooh, still like him? He's doing good!" She said, "I don't have a crush on Ushijima! I have a boyfriend anyways, so does Miku."

"Whose the lucky guy! You know I like the tea!" She said, "Ok, don't judge me but... I'm dating Tetsurō Kuroo and Kotarō Bokuto." I said looking away slightly, "Really, you want me to hate you because of that? Bish, have you SEEN their reputation and popularity!?" She said, "No?" "THE HAVE THE SAME POPULARITY AS MY BROTHER AND TOORU COMBINED!" She whisper shouted.

"Damn!" Miku said, "Wait you're telling me they're more popular than USHIJIMA!?" I said confused, she nodded, "It's because of their looks, personality, body figure, before you guys started dating, they were actually REALLY flirty." She said, I started blushing a bit, "So Miku! Who are you dating?" She asked, "The best man of my life! Akaashi Keiji!" She said smiling, "Bokuto's emotional support?" Mayagi asked tilting her head, "Yep, he's actually really sweet, he gives me a lot of attention when I ask or need it." Miku said.

"Well, I have a loved one my self." Mayagi said looking forward, "How did someone who is SO talented find someone else!" Me and Miku said at the same time, "Sorry to say this Y\N but... I'm dating Satori Tendou..." She said looking down, my heart stopped for a long time, Mayagi looked at me before she hugged me, "It's ok, he's actually more loyal and caring now! Plus he wanted to apologize to you at New Years but never got the chance..." she said before I stopped and looked at her, "I ignored him the whole time..." I said covering my mouth, "Fuck." Mayagi said looking the other way, "I'll unblock him and see what he says." I say as we make it to the classroom.

All three of us were laughing and walking while walking to the cafeteria before everyone started crowding us, I got annoyed really easily sine I don't like big crowds, "Sorry but the three of us already have a table." I said trying not to burst out of rage.

I grabbed both of their hands and we sat at the table with the guys team at it, "Tough crowd huh?" Tsukishima said, "Shut up, what if you become popular for a week, and see what happens!" I growls back, he put his hands up in defeat with a wack expression, "You all know her right?" Miku asked, everybody nodded, "Alright then, you guys don't mind if she sits with us?" Miku said, the shook their head, she sat right in between me and Miku, since she was shorter than us.

"So pipsqueak. How tall are you?" Tsukki said, "TSUKISHIMA KEI!" Suga and Daichi yelled at the same time, "You know it's not respectful to ask for a girls height but, I'm 5'4." She replied, "Woah! You're an inch taller than me!" Hinata said with sparkling eyes, "Oh! I've heard about you! Every time I watch the news for spring nationals, they say the Orange haired kid who's small is the Tiny Giant!" Mayagi said chopsticks in hand, "And they call the setter the Giant setter, big surprise huh!" She said.

Hinata looked like he was about to explode with tears of joy, I bent down and whispered in her ear, "His dream was to be like the tiny giant, he's already the same height and has the same uniform number for him!" Her eyes widened and she had a big smile on her face, "Well, I guess that calls for celebration, Hinata's dream has come true!" Suga said clapping his hands together.

"Do you mind, going to volleyball practice?" Miku asked, "No, I was gonna go with you both anyways." She said hands behind her back, "Wait what club are you joining?" I asked, "The singing, dancing, and acting club!" She replied, I wasn't all surprised, I should've known.

A\N:
That took SO LONG TO MAKE, Sorry for the wait HaIkYuU simps ;-;

Welp I guess no time to waste for next chapter!

BYE!

~*Kuroo x Bokuto x Reader*~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें