Christmas Special!

Y\N's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night while Miku was spinning around quietly in my room, "Calm down Miku, it's late!" I whisper shout, she jumps and rubs the back of her neck, "Sorryyyyy!" She replied. I quietly open my door and try walking down the stairs but the lights were on, "Aw man, I wanted to be the first person here!" I whine to see my mom, dad, Tooru, Iwaizumi, Kuroo, Bokuto, the twins, and I think their parents?

"Finally, we've been waiting for you both to come down here!" My mom says as me and Miku chuckle nervously. Me and Miku sit down on the floor next to the Christmas tree and the twins mom claps her hands together, "Alright! Time to open presents!" She said cheerfully.

It was a fun time, lots of laughs, I could tell where Bokuto got his happy traits from. I never thought me, Kuroo and Bokuto's parents would have a connection! I went upstairs and went out my balcony to see the beautiful stars, "Y'know Y\N, you're as pretty as these stars." I heard Kuroo say as he sat next to me.

Of course I blushed at that thought, "Like I didn't already know that, you and Bokuto spoil me too much." I said putting my head on Kuroo's shoulder. "Heeey, you can't ditch me like that!" Bokuto said sitting on my other side.

"Would I forget about my little owl?" I say closing my eyes, "Maybe not." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. It was the best moment of my life to see the amazing night sky and the light breeze flowing through my hair. "OMG! Y\N! We didn't you tell me your were in a relationship with Kuroo and Bokuto!" I heard both of their moms say at the same time.

Me, Kuroo and Bokuto started blushing at turned around, "You three are such a cute couple! We promise we won't tell anyone!" They said smiling. After they left us three sighed in relief, "My mom is embarrassing sometimes." Kuroo said, "Tell me about it!" Bokuto whined. I tried holding in a laugh but couldn't help myself and started giggling, "Hey, what're you laughing at?" Bokuto said looking at me, "N-Nothing, I think it's funny on how both of your moms are like the two of you!" I said before laughing.

They looked at each other then started to laugh with me thinking it was true since it was, it was the best Christmas of my life!