𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Merhaba my lovely readers..!
I know I'm late for the update soo I'm asking for a maafi(with puppy eyes) chalo yaar maaf bhi kardo!

Thankyou so much for all the love you have showered on the first chapter it has motivated me so muchhhhh! I already love you guys.. I was going through a hard time since three weeks now after publishing this book and reading your comments makes me so ecstatic, relived and I'm at ease now❤️

Now enjoy this chapter and do vote, share and shower all your love in the comment box..🤭💞
__________________________

Hazaan's mind was still busy thinking of what happened at the airport. It was a shock to her to hear those words from Murad. She was still wondering that if only she would have wore a simple salwar kameez then Murad wouldn't have reacted this way!

By nature, Hazaan was an extrovert who always made sure people around her are always happy and didn't even think about her own self.

She was socially outgoing and her bubbly nature always attracted attention towards her. She was also an over thinker which always gave migraines to her. She was the most sensitive one in the family and all the people in the family loved and adored her.

They reached Haveli and Hazaan got excited as she forgot about Murad and made her way towards the doors of Haveli with Qirat besides her as Aashir was parking his car in the porch.

Hazaan and Qirat entered the Haveli and suddenly out of nowhere Hazaan was engulfed in bone crushing hug by none another than her ammi.

(Ammi - mother/mom)

"Haaye meri bacchi kaisi ho tum chanda?" Marwah sobbed while holding her daughter in her arms too afraid to let her chanda go.

(How are you my daughter?)

"Assalamualikum ammi. Mai thik hu. Aapki bhot yaad aayi. Kaisi hai aap?" Hazaan hugged her mother tightly as she missed her mother's embrace.

(Peace be upon you mom. I'm fine, I missed you alot. How are you?)

The woman who stood beside her daughter like a wall in her every decision and supported Hazaan through her tough time even when everyone was against of Hazaan's decision of continuing her further studies in Lahore.

Marwah always wanted the best for both of her kiddos. She always treated Ashaz and Hazaan equally. She never let any person entailed in her kids life and did what always was correct for Ashaz and Hazaan.

"Mai thik hu chanda, haaye kiya haal bana liya hai apna kitni patli ho gayi ho tum." Marwah said to Hazaan while breaking the hug, concerned visible in her voice.

(I'm fine chanda. What have you done to yourself? You look so thin.)

Before Hazaan could reply Ashaz interrupted her while gaining everyone's attention in the haveli.

"Ha aapki toh Hazaan hi beti hai mai toh kuch hu hi nahi sahi mein mujhe ab lagta hai ke mujhe raaste se uthaya tha ammi."
Ashaz whined and started stomping his foot on the ground like a kid while others were laughing at his childish behaviour.

(Yeah only Hazaan is your daughter while I'm nothing to you. Now I feel like you picked me from the outskirts of the streets mum.)

"Itne saalo ke baad aapne kuch sensible kaha hai bhaijaan." Hazaan said to Ashaz who was engulfed in his mother's arms and glared at his baby sister while others were too busy watching the scenario.

(You have said something sensible after so many years brother)

"Arey chalo ab bass tayi ammi se bhi milo tumhare baba aur tayabbu office gaye hai toh unse shaam mein milna chalo jabse darwaze pe hi khade ho dono aur tum sab bacche bhi." Marwah said in that motherly tone which no one can neglect so all the kids followed them into the living room while Dalir and Ozair were busy dragging Hazaan's and Ashaz's heavy suitcases.