𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

"Arey! Thoda aaram se." Hazaan frowned seeing Aashir eating his breakfast in a hurry.

( Hey! slowly.)

Aashir didn't listen to her and took a huge bite of the toast and was reading the content of the file as well in which the details of the meetings with Khans were mentioned.

"Keep that file down." Hazaan stood up and tried to snatch the file away.

"Okay. Okay." Aashir said and kept the file down on the dining table.

"You didn't eat anything yet." Aashir knits his eyebrows together, seeing her empty plate.

"Aap gorilla jaise jaldi jaldi kha rahe hai toh meri nazar puri udhar hi hai." Hazaan said at which Aashir rolled his eyes.

(You're eating your food in a hurry like a gorilla so all my attention is towards it.)

"Itni ghayi kya hai aaram se khaye na." Hazaan said and kept the toast in his plate on which she spreaded the oregano mayonnaise.

(What's the rush? Eat comfortably.)

"Aaj meeting hai Khans ke saath aur Aaban aane waale hai because both the Maliks and Ahmeds have partnered to gain this deal from the D'Souza's. But the Khans are coming in between due to which this meeting has been held today." Aashir explained.

Aaban Siddiqui, 35 years old hunk. His dark aura kept him mysterious but for his family he was a jolly person. His green eyes with a golden hint in it were as calm as forest. His fair skin, brown hair and 6'1 tall frame were enough to grab attention without asking for it.

Every hunk has his weakness and his was the black-eyed beauty, Kainaat Ahmed.

"Apne Aaban bhaijaan? Saleema phuphu ke bete?" Hazaan inquired.

(Our Aaban bhaijaan? Saleema aunt's son?)

"Haan ji. Apne Aaban bhaijaan. Saleema Phuphu ke bete." Aashir said and pinched her nose.

(Yes. Our Aaban bhaijaan.Saleema aunt's son.)

"Ouch." Hazaan rubbed her nose and glared at Aashir who shrugged in return.

"Chalo, I'm getting late." Aashir said and stood up from his chair, his blazer on his right hand while the left hand was holding Hazaan's hand firmly.

It was a habitual thing for them. After breakfast Aashir would hold her hand until he came out of the haveli and he would hug and kiss her. Her warmness, her jasmine fragrant hair, he needed on him to keep himself sane.

They were now standing near his car. Aashir wore his blazer and stared at Hazaan in a trance who was looking at her surroundings.

"Aise kyun dekh rahe hai aap?" Hazaan asked as she felt her heart hammer inside her chest by his warm stare.

(Why are you looking at me like that?)

"Mai jitna tumhe dekhu, mann yeh na bhare." Aashir said and grabbed her by her waist while his sea blue eyes twinkled.

(As much as I see you, my heart doesn't feels complete.)

Her hazel orbs on her own casted down as her pale cheeks bloomed in red.

Aashir smiled at her shyness. He kissed her cheek and waited for her to return his share. He waited but she didn't give him to which he got slightly annoyed.

"Hazaan, meri kissi." He said with a pout like a toddler. To her he looked cute.

(Hazaan, my kiss.)