𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Aashir woke up with a yawn and found two tiny arms circled around his neck

Aashir woke up with a yawn and found two tiny arms circled around his neck. As his head was resting on Hazaan's chest. He looked up and smiled slightly, seeing her sleeping like a baby in his white shirt.

He then slightly moved his shirt's collar and saw the red marks embedded on her pale skin which were given by him to her.

Aashir traced the red blemishes on her swan-like neck with his rough fingers to her collar bone and placed a kiss on her throat while Hazaan was sleeping soundly.

He moved his shirt more further to which her shoulder was visible to his sea blue orbs. Aashir delicately traced his finger on her shoulder blade where his bite marks were naked to his eyes.

Hazaan stirred in her slumber feeling the cold air brush her skin. She slightly opened her eyes and frowned seeing Aashir staring at her with a smile.

"So jaye aur mujhe bhi sone dein. Aren't you tired?" Hazaan mumbled under her breath and pulled him closer to her and drifted into sleep.

Aashir chuckled silently and kissed her chin. He snuggled into her neck and relaxed himself. He laid there for half an hour as sleep was out of his eyes.

He slowly unlocked Hazaan's hands from his neck and glanced at the clock to see it was 1. It was afternoon and indeed they had a long night so rest was necessary for them.

Aashir stepped down from the bed and stretched his muscles but he winced when the cold air hit his back.

He strode to the dressing table and turned his back and tilted his head backwards only to see the red scratches on his ghostly white skin.

He turned his head and looked at his wife sleeping soundly.

"Insan ho ya billi, Hazaan?" Placing his hands on his waist, Aashir mumbled.

"Koi na Aashir, you gave her a very rough night so you do deserve some pain in return." Shaking his head, Aashir chuckled.

He glanced at Hazaan one last time and smiled. Leaning down on the bed, he kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

The creaking sound of the door being opened and closed muddled Hazaan's serene sleep, making her open her eyes.

She let out a yawn and blinked quite a few times to clear the blurred vision before her eyes. She cannot go back to her peaceful sleep as she wasn't one of those people who would fall asleep after being awakened. She was a light sleeper, a little noise? And the woman is up.

Hazaan was still lying on her bed but suddenly she frowned seeing the empty bed. She sat up looking up for the owner of those sea blue orbs who's the owner of her heart.

She heard the sound of water running and a relief washed over her, knowing Aashir didn't go to the office and left her completely alone.

Her gaze fell on her body and her brows knitted seeing herself in a white shirt which reached above her thighs. Her eyes darted to the sheets and they were white cleaned and she for once thought, it was all a dream as there weren't any stains which she expected.