𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

12 days later..

Sitting in the balcony of their room, Hazaan was staring at the rain while her mind was lost in uncountable thoughts.

Today, when she woke up late at 8 in the morning as she was hella tired and even the ringing of the alarm didn't wake her up.

Aashir had left for the company but he also left a note for her to eat her breakfast on time as he knew she was tired and needed a good sleep.

He left her without waking up. He left for the company without having his breakfast. He didn't even call her or msg her yet.

Was he upset with her?

These thoughts were messing up with her mind but the clouds pouring down the rain was something weirdly but beautifully soothing her.

She checked her phone again for any message from him and there was none. She was waiting for his call, for his message at least for his selfie but not a single notification popped up on her phone's screen.

Yes! Hazaan used to send her selfies to Aashir showing what she is doing or some weird photos of her which he found adorable.

On her insistence, Aashir too started to send her some of his pictures. Mostly which showed his blank expressions but still she admired his greek god features. The sight of his sea blue eyes in the pictures, always made her heart thump wildly in her chest.

Hazaan sighed and kept her phone down. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she wrapped her arms around it. She didn't have breakfast. It got so habitual for her to eat with him that she didn't feel like munching on anything.

A knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked back to see her mother-in-law as well as her badi maa standing in the threshold of the door with the tray filled with food.

"Shall I come in or should I stand for the whole day here with this tray?" Iffat teased Hazaan who smiled at her.

"Aap ko ijazat ki zarurat hai, badi maa? Aaye na andar." Iffat came in and got settled beside Hazaan and kept the tray on the table.

(Do you even need permission, aunt? Please come in.)

"Nashta kar lo, Hazaan. Tum neeche bhi nahi aayi, Marwah pareshan ho rahi thi toh main aa gayi tumhare liye, tumhare pasandida aloo ke parathe lekar." Iffat caressed Hazaan's hair.

(Eat your breakfast, Hazaan. You didn't even come down. Marwah, was getting tensed for you that's why i came here with your favourite aloo parathas.)

"Bhook nahi hai, badi maa." Hazaan sighed.

(I'm not hungry.)

"Mujhe pata hai, Aashir aaj tumhe bina uthaye ya bina kuch kahe company chala gaya jis wajah se tumhara mann nahi lag raha hain." Iffat said while staring at the rain.

(I know, today without informing you or waking you up Aashir went to the company that is why you're upset.)

Hazaan's eyes broadened at the new information and snapped her head at Iffat's direction who was smiling knowingly.

"Aap.. aap ko kaise pata hai magar?" Hazaan questioned in bewilderment.

(How.. How do you know?)

"Yeh aakhein itni budhi nahi hui ki apne baccho ko parakh na sakhein." Iffat chuckled.

(These eyes are not that old to not recognise their children's emotions.)

"Usne jaate waqt mujhse kaha tha ko tumhe nashta khila dein karke aur bolne ki aaj office naa aaye lunch lekar. Uske partner ke saath lunch karna hai Aashir ne." Iffat informed her at which Hazaan sulkened more.