𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

While Aashir went to office, Hazaan and Qirat were busy doing chores of the house as cleaning the kitchen after each meal was their duty.

"I don't know why the hell this Murad married Dua, ghar pe rehne ke bajaye aada waqt bahar hi rehti hai." Qirat said while cleaning the platform.

(Instead of staying at house she is out for the most of time.)

Hazaan's hand stopped in air as she was chopping ladyfinger, she decided to make Aashir's favourite bhindi masala for the lunch, she wanted their bond to be deepened more.

Aashir was giving his 100% to the marriage but Hazaan thought somehow she is lacking somewhere, so doing his chores, preparing lunch and dinner for him might touch his heart.

The little things we do for our loved ones, just to make them feel special and out of the world.

"Humein kya hai, unki biwi, wohi jaane. We're no one to say in between Qirat." Hazaan started chopping the green veg and ignoring the tensed feeling rising in her body.

(What is it to us? She is his wife.)

"You're right, Hazaan. Accha woh sab chodo yeh bhindi kyu kaati jaa rahi hai? Anything special?" Qirat turned towards Hazaan and raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

(Leave all that. Why are you chopping this okra?)

"Nothing SPECIAL. Your bhaijaan likes it so I'm making it for him." Suddenly she was feeling heat on her face and any intelligent person would say the girl was blushing.

"Oh my bhaijaan? Your pati-dev? Rishte badalte, waqt nahin lagta. Kal tak the joh bhaiya ab hai tumhare saiyyan." Qirat teased and laughed seeing how the grip of her hands tightened more on the knife.

(Your husband? It doesn't take time in changing the relationship. The person who was a brother until yesterday is now your husband.)

"Accha.. toh tumpe bhi yeh lagu hona banta hai na. Jaise ki tumhare aur Ashaz bhaijaan ke darmiyan joh chal raha hai woh koi andhe ko hi na dikhe, huh? Bolein bhabhijaan. Bole." Hazaan placed her hands on her waist and smirked seeing the red face of Qirat.

(Well, then this rule should be applied on you as well. Whatever is going on between you and Ashaz bhaijaan can be seen clearly. Say sister-in-law.)

Hazaan was about to tease her more but got interrupted because of the ringing of her phone.

"Bach gayi tum." Hazaan said and scooted away to take her phone from the counter.

(You got lucky today.)

She saw the name flashing was none another then her husband but the contact was saved as Aashir Bhaijaan, wanting her to dig a hole and hide herself there for not saving it as Aashir as she got many chances but forgot.

"Kiska phone hai?" Qirat asked as hazaan was still looking at her phone with a scrunched nose.

(Whose call it is?)

"Aashir bhaijaan ka." Hazaan immediately slapped her hand on her mouth as she was so emerged while seeing the contact that she didn't know what came out of her mouth.

(Aashir bhaijaan's)

Qirat bursted into laughter making Hazaan shoot a glare to her as her cheeks were red in embarassment; calling her own husband brother, what a joyous thing to do!

The phone stopped ringing and she turned to Qirat who was still trying to stiff her laugh in but it was a futile attempt.

Hazaan stomped her foot and left the kitchen for her bedroom. Qirat shook her head.