𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

Beautiful Aesthetic made by hsblisss❤️

•♡♡♡♡•

"TUMNE ITNA BADA JHOOT KAHA MUJHSE? ITNI BADI BAAT CHUPAYI!" A loud voice boomed in the silent room, making Hazaan tremble at her spot.

(YOU LIED TO ME? YOU HID THIS ALL FROM ME?)

"JAWAB DO MUJHE!"

(GIVE ME ANSWER!)

"Yeh ky..kya baat kar rahe hai aap, Aashir? Hua k..kya hai? " Beads of sweat formed on her forehead while her inner peace was shattering.

(Wh..what are you taking ab..about, Aashir? What hap..happened?)

"AFTER HIDING ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND MURAD YOU STILL FUCKING HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME HUA KYA HAI? HAAN?" Aashir held her arm in a tight grip making her shocked and wince at the same time.

"Aa..aashir main aapko sab batane waali thi please mera ya..yakeen karein. Jaisa aap so..soch ra..rahe hai vaisa ku..kuch bhi nahi hai please."

(Aa.. Aashir, I was about to tell you. Please be.. believe me..As you are th..thinking there is nothing like th..that please.)

"KITNI DER TAK ANDHERE MEIN RAKHNA CHAH RAHI TUM MUJHE? MURAD, MERA HI BHAI? MUJHSE AGAR NIKAH NAHI HUA HOTA TUMHARA TOH TUM A..AAJ U-SKI...." His voice cracked not even in his dreams he'd be able to imagine her being his wife.

(FOR HOW LONG YOU WANTED TO KEEP ME IN THE DARKNESS? MURAD? YOU GOT MY OWN BROTHER? IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED ME THEN TODAY YOU WOULD HAVE BE..BEEN H..HIS..)

"Khuda ke liye aisa na k..kahe. me..meri baat su..sune.." she sobbed. Her tears didn't matter to her but the pools of water welling up in his sea blue eyes pierced her heart knowing she was the cause of it.

(For god sake, don't sp.. speak li..like this. Li..listen to me..)

"KYA SUNU MAIN? TUMHARI ADHURI MOHABBAT KI DASTAAN? JOH MERE BEECH MEIN AANE KI WAJAH SE PURI NA HO PAYI?" He shook her whole form by gripping her arm more tightly.

(WHAT SHOULD I LISTEN? The story of your unrequited love? Which didn't come true because of me?)

"Dar..dard ho raha hai.. me..mera ha..hath chodein." She sniffed and winced as his fingers dipped more into her skin.

(It's pai.. paining..le.ave my ha..hand.)

"Tumne joh mujhe dard diya uska kya kya? Mere dil ko joh takleef ho rahi hai uska kya, Hazaan? BOLO? CHUP KYUN HO?" He jerked her body off of making her fall on knees as she kept sobbing painfully making his heart stab with her cries.