𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

"Tum..tum yaha kya kar rahe ho, yeh corridor mein?" Hazaan asked in a low voice.

(What are you doing here, in this corridor?)

"Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." Staring at the floor, Murad replied.

(I wanna talk about something to you.)

"Magar mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni. Toh hato mere raaste se." Picking up the clothes from the floor, Hazaan seethed.

(I don't even want to see your face, so get out of my way.)

Hazaan walked passed by him but Murad held her arm, halting her steps in mid way.

"Meri ek dafa baat suno, sirf ek dafa."

(Just listen to me once, for once.)

"Mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni hai aur haath chodo mera." Hazaan tried to snatch her hand away from his hold but it only tightened.

(I don't want to listen to you, leave my arm!)

"Zaani, ple-please." His voice cracked and Hazaan's eyes snapped to him as she heard what he just called her.

'Zaani' that is what he used to call her way before they ever had something between them. For Hazaan, he always was her cousin first than any other guy for whom a feeling of attraction and infatuation rose but now? Hatred is all she has for him stored in.

"It's Hazaan! Hazaan for you! You lost the right to call me that at the very moment when you called me names, questioned my character and also do I need to remind you how far you went?"

"I'm sorry." He lowered his face not being able to see the abhorrence in her hazel orbs.

Hazaan's face crinkled in grimace and she once more tried to get rid off his steel grip but nonetheless Murad didn't leave her arm.

"Bhaad mein jao tum aur bhaad mein jaye tumhara yeh sorry! How dare you even say that word? Jo tumne kiya, uske liye meri kitab mein mafi naam ki cheez nahi! Leave my arm or else, I will shout." Hazaan yelled.

(Hell with you and your apologies! Whatever you've done is not forgivable in my dictionary!)

"Zaani, ple-please just..." Before he could mutter a word,a strong fist collided with Murad's jaw making him fall onto the floor.

Hazaan's hand flew up to her mouth as a horrendous scream escaped her lips seeing Aashir beating Murad like a hulk.

"HAATH KAISE LAGAYA USEY?"

(HOW DID YOU TOUCH HER?)

Punch

"HIMMAT KAISE HUI MERI BIWI KO CHUNE KI?"

(HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE?)

Punch

"AGAIN YOU WERE TRYING TO HARM HER!"

Punch

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"

Punch

"Aashir.." Hazaan shrieked seeing Murad's bursted lips, his white teeth were now red due to the blood oozing out of it.

"Aashir, leave him. Dekhein kitna khoon beh raha hai ple.. please chod dein unhe." Hazaan held his bicep and stopped his actions making his sea blue orbs snap in her direction.

(See how much it's bleeding. Pl.. please leave him.)

"Tum aise shaks ke liye ro rahi ho jisne tumhe aziyat ke alava kuch diya hai nahi sirf dard pohchaya hai aur bhool gayi HO TOH YAAD DILAU?" Aashir jerked his hand off of her hold and exploded in anger.