𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

The month of June was doing no justice to the mornings of Karachi. The sun was up in the sky, the cool air was giving peace to the birds who were flying carelessly in the sky enjoying every bit of it.

Hazaan was sleeping peacefully unaware of the clock which was showing the time 8 in the morning. There was a rule in haveli made by the elders to be at the dining table at sharp 9 or else you won't get the breakfast. They set this rule to teach the childrens of the Haveli the importance of time and also they'd be able to spend quality time with all.

All the members of the family were up and were getting ready for the day. The ladies were in the kitchen preparing breakfast for their kids and hubbies.

Dalir was in his room still yawning and was about to go to washroom to freshen up when Barzan entered the room all ready to go in his dark blue shirt paired up with white jeans and white converse.

"Kya aap raasta bhool gaye hai apne kamre ka joh mujhse puchne aaye hai bhaijaan?" Dalir asked while rubbing his eyes.

(Did you forgot the way to your room that you came here to ask me?)

"Chalo tum uth gaye baaki bhi taiyaar ho rahe hai. Baba, tayaabbu aur chachu kal raat der se aaye hai fir bhi uth gaye. Hazaan aur Qirat abhi bhi ghode bech ke so rahe hai."

(Now you are awake as well and others are getting ready. Daddy along with both uncles came late at night and now they are awake too. Only Hazaan and Qirat are sleeping.)

"Toh jaaye aur unhe uthaye yaha mujhe kyun yeh suna ne aaye hai jaise ke mai koi jaadu karunga aur woh dono uth jaayengi?"

(Then go and wake them up, why are you telling this to me as if I'll do some kind of magic and they will wake up at very next moment.)

"Uff Dalir... Chodo tumhara dimag neend mein kaha chalta hai jaau aur ready ho mai jaake uthata hu unhe."

(Oh Dalir.. Leave it, your brain doesn't function well when you are sleepy go get ready.)

With that Barzan left Dalir's room while Dalir was still thinking what Barzan was trying to say and atlast he gave up and went to washroom.

Barzan was the quietest member of the Malik family. He always hid behind his silence which was a merit to him but at times it gave him some troubles too. He was quite obedient since his childhood but he was mischievous as well because he only pulled pranks on Dalir, Hazaan or Qirat.

Barzan was now standing out of Hazaan's room he knew that Qirat was here too so he didn't have to go to her room.

He glanced at his watch which showed there were still 40 mins left for the breakfast. He peeped in Hazaan's room which was unlock and for second he thought why Hazaan kept her room unlocked because she always locked her room and only Allah knows for what reason.

Hazaan face was fully covered with the duvet and Qirat's back was facing the night stand they both were in deep slumber.

Barzan opened the door and took slow steps towards the bathroom. When he reached the bathroom he slowly turned the door's knob on and glanced behind only to see them fast asleep then entered the bathroom.

Barzan took a bucket and kept under the tap and turned the tap on. The bucket was getting filled while Barzan smirked at his cunning thoughts and how the reaction of both the girls would be.

When the bucket got filled Barzan turned off the tap and held the bucket handle in his right hand so easily like it weighed nothing and strode back towards Hazaan's bed.