𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

The haveli was filled with number of people as well as in the big floral garden too. The occasion was none other than Murad's and Dua's mayoon.

As it was 1 in the afternoon, people were still coming as the mayoon was to be begin at 2 p.m.

Hazaan was dressed in a peach colour dress which was very odd as the theme of the mayoon was yellow, because of her sudden arrival at the function she didn't have clothes so she decided to go with peach colour dress. To not to make her feel out of the place, Qirat too wore the same colour dress as they both were least interested in the wedding.

After meeting all her other family members yesterday, Hazaan was happy she was home and her mother fed her with her own hands seeing how much thin she looked.

She noticed her tayiammi's face, Murad's mum Parsia was dull. She didn't look happy and was faking her elegant smile. Hazaan could see it, she wasn't happy that Dua was going to be her daughter-in-law. Actually nobody was, other than the three elder men of the haveli.

Soon the people arrived and the function started with full buzz. Dua was brought down by her paternal cousins dressed in a heavy embroidered yellow salwar kameez and the jewellery she wore was floral.

She sat on the stage like she owned the place but the aunties who were watching her keenly, were passing comments on her absurd behaviour.

Bahara stood by her daughter's side and gestured Parsia to call Murad as well. It was the tradition of Malik's family that bride and groom has to sit together while the haldi is applied.

(Haldi: turmeric)

Murad was accompanied by his brothers, Barzaan, Ozair, Ashaz and Dalir who were looking like they weren't here on their own will.

Ashaz was internally happy that Murad is getting married and there will be no chances of him and Hazaan's but somehow he didn't like the women he was tying the knot with.

Murad sat with an emotionless face beside a cheerful Dua who scooted close to him. Seeing this Murad whispered in her ear.

"Abhi keh raha hu dobara nahi kahunga mujhse duri banaye baitho."

(I'm telling you this now and won't repeat it maintain distance between us)

Dua didn't hear it because of the dholkis which were playing near their stage.

One by one each person came and applied a small portion of haldi on bride and groom's face.

Hazaan and Qirat were busy handling the guest and their over excited cousins due to which they were glad they didn't have to be near Dua or Murad.

Aashir was in the garden with his best friend Yahya. His eyes were lingering on the door of the garden which was connected to the living room to get a glimpse of a certain beauty.

"Ek kaam karna andar hi chale ja majnu ki aulad." An irritated Yahya said.

(Do one thing go in, you Romeo's son)

"Huh, kya kaha tune?" A confused Aashir asked.

(Huh, what did you say?

"Saale baat idhar karta hai nazar darwaze pe taadta hai. Jaake milne lena seedha ussey ya chai banane ko keh de sun legi na woh teri." Yahya rolled his eyes at Aashir's behaviour.

(You speak here and keep looking at the door. Go and meet her directly or ask her to make tea for you she'll listen to you.)

"Humari jaan hum se khafa hai bhai." Aashir closed his eyes when Hazaan's tear stained face appeared in front of his eyes.