Part 5

“Are you often here in London? “ He asked.

You were walking down the road beside him, not knowing where he was going to take you.

“No, I don’t live here. But I’d like to when I’m older.” You replied.

It was sunny and compared to how full the streets usually were, it was pretty calm, maybe because it was still in the morning.

“That’s a cool idea, I can only recommend it to you and I’ve been living here for nearly my whole life.” He gave you this stunning smile again and you could literally feel your heart beating faster again.

“So… where are we going?” You asked, hardly trying not to blush.

“I thought we could go to the fair if you like that.” He replied.

“I was just told that I was going to spend a day with a fan, I didn’t know how old this fan was going to be, so I thought funfair works for people of every age.”

This was just so cute and you couldn’t help that your heartbeat was skipping up and down like a tingly rabbit.

Thomas was so sweet and caring; he really made up his mind about how to make that day perfect, just for one average fan.

“That’s a great idea” you answered, smiling.

{A/N: I'm sorry that this was such a short chapter, the next one is going to be longer and I didn't know how to make a cut :D I normally don't do A/N's but when I'm already doing one, I wanted to thank everyone so so much who actually reads my stuff and votes, that means so much to me ♡ if you watch NCIS, you can also check out my Tiva Fanfiction and I think I'll soon start to upload my Glade (Newt) Fic even though there are literally hundreds of them. I hope you'll read it ;) ily }