Part 11

You covered your mouth with your hands as you walked around the corner. These were Dylan O'Brien and Kaya Scodelario standing right in front of you. This was way too much.

"Hi!" Kaya said and hugged you with a bright smile. You hugged back.

"I'm y/n" You managed to answer after she let go. She was so beautiful! "You spent a nice day so far with Thomas?" You could feel yourself blushing even though there was nothing embarrassing about that question. "Yeah, we had breakfast and went to the fair" Thomas answered and Kaya pulled him into a hug, too.

Dylan walked closer to you and you just went for it and hugged him. That's something you had wanted to do for like half of you life, but of course not as badly as you wanted to hug Thomas. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and hugged you back; you could even feel his scruff on your cheek. Then he walked over to say hello to Thomas.

It was cool to see how close they were in real life, they weren't just actors playing their roles in a movie, they were also friends. "So what we - no, let's be honest, what Thomas - suggested for now..." Dylan started and Kaya interrupted: "A pink party bus!" Both laughed. "You know the story behind pink party buses?" Thomas asked kindly. "Uhm, yes?" You replied as if there was nothing more obvious in the world. "There it comes!" Kaya cheered as a bus drove around the corner and stopped in front of you. It was pink and looked very party-ish.

The doors opened and Thomas introduced you to the driver: "This is Dave. Dave, this is y/n. She's spending the day with me." Dave took down his sunglasses to wink at you, then he put them right back on his bearded face. You waved at him gently and followed Kaya, Dylan and Thomas into the bus. The walls and seats were covered with fluffy pink fur, there was a mini-fridge and a pair of huge speakers.

"Make yourself at home!" Dylan said and sat down next to Kaya. Thomas served coke to everyone and seated himself on your right. Kaya was the first to raise her bottle. "Let's try to make this the best day in y/n's life!" She said with a bright smile. "Cheers to that" Thomas agreed and clinked his bottle to hers. "Cheers!" Dylan repeated and did the same. "Thanks, this is so nice. Cheers!" You echoed and clinked bottles with all of them. Everyone took a sip until Kaya called: "What about music?" Thomas connected his iPhone to the stereo and it started randomly playing Green Day. You timidly smiled at him because you liked his taste in music so far.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Dylan asked you. "I don't know, a bit of everything, I suppose. I'm not settled on one music-genre. I choose the music I like by its lyrics and by the ...things it reminds me of. That doesn't make sense, does it?" "I think it does." Dylan replied.

The next time you looked up, you caught Thomas staring at you. It was kind of really distracting. That look in his deep brown eyes, you weren't sure if he was interested or confused. The one thing you knew for certain was that you could get lost in his eyes like in no one else's.

The moment you stopped daydreaming, he wasn't looking at you any more.