Part 12

The next song started playing. It was fun in the bus with Kaya, Dylan and Thomas. Time passed really fast and soon, the bus stopped.

"What are we doing now?" You asked. "Just visiting another person" Dylan replied. "Yeah, I think you know her." Kaya added.

Her? Kaya was basically the only girl from the Maze Runner cast, so you had no idea who it could be. Dave opened the door of the pink party bus.

"After you" Thomas smiled gently. You got up and jumped out of the bus, focusing on not face-planting again.

The air was fresh and it smelled like spring. The sweet little townhouses were colourful and all the trees and the grass were really green. This place looked like a small paradise on earth.

Thomas slammed the car door closed. "This way, please" He started walking down the small path which went towards the houses and you hurried to get beside him. "Where are we going?" You asked. He pointed towards the cyan blue townhouse with the wooden windows and the most beautiful garden.

"Right there. I'm sure you'll like it, at last I don't know someone who doesn't." His confident smile made you wonder who you were about to visit, but you didn't want to annoy him with more questions.

He rang at the door of the house and you heard quick steps coming down some stairs. Somebody gently opened the door and you saw a blonde girl standing there in a pink summer dress. You knew her from pictures and for a second, you felt like you were going to drown.

She held out her hand with perfectly varnished rose nails for you to shake it. "I'm Isabella Melling. You might know me from some photos." She smiled kindly. You shook her hand and said your own name.

"Nice to meet you! Please, come in." She took a step aside so you could enter.

Insecurely, you stepped into the house of Thomas Brodie-Sangster's girlfriend.

(A/N: I know that there's those people in the fandom who really hate Isabella and threaten to kill her to take her place, but I'm one of the people who think that if she makes Thomas happy then that's the way it should be. I didn't put her in this story to provoke any of you; if you have a negative opinion, please just keep it to yourself and don't offend anyone.

Also, thanks for the huge amount of votes and comments this story has been getting recently. I'm really proud and hopefully I'll be uploading more regularly soon. I hope you all have a nice Christmas season!)