Part 3

He passed you your latte macchiato, still with that perfect look on his face.

Obviously, he seemed to be in a good mood.

"So... you're good?" You asked him as he licked his lips before he drank a bit of his latte macchiato.

This was so distracting. Sure, you had dozens of photos on your cell where he was doing that, but it was different to see it in real life.

"I'm good, actually, I've never spend a whole day with a fan before and you seem nice" he replied and you couldn't help that you were blushing.

You mumbled a "Thank you" and tried to look anywhere but at him. "And you, you are good, too?" He asked politely and took another sip of his latte.

With a shy laugh you looked down and nodded. "Yes" you heard yourself saying. "I still can't believe that I am the lucky one who gets to meet you."

"It's not like I'm something very special." He said and you gave him a really confused look.

"I meant, I'm actually just like anybody else. Unless that I'm kind of famous. But it's not like that makes me better than someone else." He explained laughing.

You didn't know that he saw himself like this, but it kind of impressed you.

To hide you probably tomato-red face, you took a sip of your latte. "You're a very talented actor and singer. There's a reason that thousands of girls wish they were me at the moment."
Well done, that was one of the things you wanted to tell him and you couldn't believe that you somehow brought up the courage to say it out loud.

You looked up into his face, saw that he was smiling stunningly, probably because of the compliment, and you looked down again. "Thank you, but everyone is talented at something." He replied.

"I mean, how about you? What are you good at?" "I get easily attached to fictional characters and in my free time, I like to get emotional about their development. And I blog about it"
Why do I always say such stupid things, you asked yourself; but he laughed surprisingly.

This noise, you could have listened to it for hours. "That's not what I meant." Thomas said finally and ran his hand through his hair, still smiling.