Part 8

When the ride was over, you walked out of the rollercoaster, feeling all dizzy but in a good way. Thomas followed you, blinking a few time until his view was clear again.

"I'm normally not such a thrill seeker," he admitted, "but this was smashing!" All you could do was nod.

"What are we doing next?" You asked, but before you could finish, everything blurred in front of your eyes and you tripped.

The world seemed to stand still and you felt like the entire UK was watching while you face-planted in front of your greatest celebrity crush.

One heartbeat before you hit the ground, you felt arms wrapping around your waist and helping you up.

"Got you" Thomas said with a bright smile on his face. For a moment you just stood there, his arms still around you until you caught your breath again and started swearing.

"Shuck, this... this wasn't on purpose, I swear... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... sorry..."

You shyly pulled away and smoothed down your shirt.

"It's alright!" He answered and laughed. You looked up and eyed him suspiciously with a confused smile.

"Are you... laughing at me?" You asked, pretending to be outraged which was really difficult when you couldn't help that you were grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"No...yes. No, no, I just laughed at the fact that you said instinctively Shuck after nearly face planting. I'm sorry." He explained, still laughing.

You face palmed. This was so embarrassing. He shortly rubbed his face with his hands until he calmed himself down again.

Then he pointed towards your chest. "You are one hell of a fan!" He said. "Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment" You replied, smiling brightly with all of your heart.

"Let's get a snack or something," He suggested, "I mean, have you seen what they've got here? They've got everything! We're in heaven!" He walked towards one of the many sweets stands with candy floss, apples with chocolate glazing and all different ice cream flavours.

"We really are" You mumbled and ran after him.