Part 6

At the funfair were a lot of people when you arrived there.

After discussing what to do first, you got in line for a rollercoaster.

He just opened his mouth to continue your conversation as he got interrupted by a high-pitched scream.

You both spinned around to see a girl or young woman, about four years older than you and on your opinion a lot prettier than you.

“Oh. My. God; Ladies, you won’t believe who’s just standing in front of us.

It’s Thomas freaking Sangster!” She told her friends, standing on the top of her pink high-heels.

“Actually, it’s Thomas Brodie-Sangster.” You corrected and could have punched yourself into the face after that sarcastic comment slipped out of your lips without having thought about it.

Surprisingly, Thomas laughed and even a few friends from the blonde high-heel-chick couldn’t prevent themselves from chuckling. She stepped closer with a little frown and said in an arrogant tone:

“And you are?”

“She’s with me.”

Thomas answered before you could start saying more embarrassing stuff.

The girl looked shocked first, and then she burst out in laugh.

“Never,” She giggled; the tears close to running down her face. “You could be her father!”

Why was she being so mean, you had never done anything to her, you didn’t even know her.

“Not like with me with me.” He added and you did your best not to blush.

What sort of fan was she that she didn’t even know he had a girlfriend?

She turned around, fake smiled, placed herself next to him by dragging you to the side and took a selfie with him without even asking. Then she just walked away with her friends, giggling and whispering.

Ah. That sort of fan.

“Does that… does that happen to you often?” You asked awkwardly after a while.

“No, normally it doesn’t. I’m really glad that you’re not like her.

Most of the fans I met were all very gentle and cute and she was so rude to you.

I’m sorry. It’s good that I’ll spend that day with you and not with someone like her.

I mean, we talk like normal humans and you don’t freak out all the time. Thanks for that.”
I don’t even know how I manage that, you thought.

Wait, had that just been a compliment? You were too shy to ask.