Part 7

The guy from the rollercoaster pointed towards a carriage for two persons.

“Welcome to the AMAZING rollercoaster. Stay safe and enjoy your ride. It makes 15 pounds.” He said in an emotionless voice, he obviously hated his job.

Before you could grab your wallet, Thomas had already handed him the money for both of you.

“No discussion, today you’re my guest.” He explained and smiled at you mischievously.

You smiled back, but on the inside you were freaking out because he was so cute and asdfjkl…

Did he know that you were going insane with every tiny thing he did?

Probably not, and that was better like this.

“Thank you very much. Have fun on our AMAZING rollercoaster and feel free to tell all your friends how AMAZING it was.” You entered the rollercoaster and he sat down next to you.

“I went to fairs very often when I was younger, you know, with my sister and my mother, at last once in every two months.” He told you while waiting.

The wind blew your hair out of your face as he looked at you and he laughed.

“Good memories?” You asked and noticed that his hair was all chaotic by the wind as well. “Good memories!” He replied and the rollercoaster started to move up.

First, it was rolling slow, then faster and faster. All you wanted to do was live in this moment forever, with the wind blowing through your hair, the sun softly caressing your skin and Thomas, laughing.

Then, the rollercoaster shot down suddenly.

You screamed and threw your arms up into the air. A few abrupt curves followed; then it went up again.

Pure adrenaline was shooting through your veins.

This day was perfect. And it wasn’t even noon.