Chapter 18: Another Mission Already?!

When I woke up, I found myself in the bedroom where I had already slept twice. Realizing that I still had my clothes on, I quickly got up and out of the bed. I looked around the room to see that the 6 other girls were sleeping, meaning it was night.

When I looked out of the window, the sky was pitch-black. I walked over to it and looked at the peaceful scenery of the ocean in the distance.

"Maybe I shouldn't try to drive..." I thought. I then turned around and leaned my back against the wall. I put my hand in the pocket of my skirt (if a skirt even has one) and took my phone out. I pressed on the button on the side of the phone and the screen turned on.

The time was 03:26

"It's so early...." I thought while I walked towards the door. I opened it, exited the room, and went downstairs. The cafeteria and the other "downstairs" were of course empty. I then decided to go outside for some fresh air after I got knocked out by Hammann's kick. So, I got close to the main doors and they opened.

The first thing I saw when I exited the hotel, was a girl, who I hadn't met before, crouched behind Hammann's car and it looked like she was doing something about the bent bumper.

"That's probably Specialized Bulin trying to fix the damage I did..." I thought while I was getting closer to her. Then she noticed me and quicky stood up. She looked like she was very angry.

Specialized Bulin?: What? Are you going to punch me now too?

Aria: What...?

Specialized Bulin: Because you seem to like doing it...

Aria: "Who the fuck told her that?!" Who said that....?

Specialized Bulin, let's just call her S-Bulin because I'm lazy, took a step back.

S-Bulin: Akagi and Kaga...

Aria: *Sigh* Don't fucking trust those two idiots who deserve to die! I should've killed them, but I didn't because I'm stupid!

S-Bulin: *Takes another step back* So... you're jealous?

Aria: Jealous? Why?

S-Bulin: Because their chests are bigger than yours?

Aria: "The fuck?! She's bacically asking me to punch her!" My chest size has nothing to do with this!

As I shouted that, S-Bulin took yet another step back, but this time she tripped and fell on her butt. The thing which she tripped on, was a cat. A cat which was just passing by when S-Bulin backed into it.

S-Bulin: *Looks at the cat* G-get her! *Points at Aria*

The cat looked at me, made a hissing noise and started running towards me. I thought "What's a cat going to do?"

The cat took it's claws out of the wounds and jumped at my leg. Me not believing that it's attack would do anything, I didn't try to dodge it. When the cat landed on my leg, it punctured my skin and it hurt like hell. I took 32K damage, got knocked onto the ground and started bleeding. The cat then detached it's claws from my leg and ran away.