Chapter 10: We Have a Problem!

A/N: If you missed in the Bio, the protagonist is a girl!

---

I looked around shocked. "Holy shit!" There were Siren ships all around me at my spawn! Once they spotted me, all the ships started rotating their turrets towards me! Before I could process what was happening, I was showered by High Explosive shells and my HP evaporated, killing me instantly.

"Wow! That's one way to enter a world! Dying instantly!" I though while my screen faded into dark. I died way too fast too feel any pain, which is nice. My vision faded to normal at the docks. "Well, I'm going to get the "Die 5 times" achievement pretty soon."

Once again, I went in front of the screen and though about changing the ship into the Musashi, but no. "The Musashi is too slow!" I tapped the battle button.

When I spawned, the ships were still there, so I started moving between the ships, dodging all of their attacks. Then I started attacking and the Sirens started blowing up.

I suddenly got a notification sying "Notice: The skill you currently have does not have an effect because there's no regeneration. To get regeneration, go to the upgrades menu and select HP Regen"

"Oh, thanks for telling me how to get regeneration, I didn't know that it was an upgrade!" I thought sarcastically while destroying the Sirens and getting all the Battle Points.

(A/N: Yes I'm skipping all the action because there are too many things to handle and your brains will become "Not Responding" trying to process this!)

While I was having fun destroying enemies and dodging their attacks, something woozed by me dealing me 54,910 damage. "Holy shit! What was that?!" Then another something woozed by me, but missed this time. I saw a strange trail where the projectile flew by. I looked over to where it came from to see that there was a ship with a railgun on it. "A railgun! That's why I took so much damage."

I aimed my guns towards it and fired. My shells flew though the air towards the railgun ship... thing only to get deflected by a magical shield. "...?" I rotated my guns towards the 2 remaining Siren ships behind me and fired, detroying both of them.

I then fired at the railgun ship before starting to sail towards the Azur Lane base. My shells just bounced off the shield like the first time. "How the fuck do I break that shit?!" I thought to myself while bacically running away from the railgun ship because it started pursuing me.

"I wonder how many Battle Points I will get if I destroy it..." I though and looked back. The railgun ship was right on my tail, but not firing. "Why isn't it firing at me?" I then looked up to see that its guns couldn't even aim this low.

After a couple of seconds the Azur Lane base came into view and when I looked back, the ship was gone... "What the...?"

I continued towards the base. After I got there, I head straight to the hotel, or whatever. When I got to the front door, it opened because of its sensors and....

Yukikaze: *Spots Aria* Aria!

Javelin: Huh? Where? *Crash*

Aria: What the fuck just happened?

Yukikaze: I'm so happy you're back! *Hugs Aria*

Aria: Yeah, so.... where's Akashi?

Shigure: In her repair bay.

Aria: Ok. Thanks. *Cracks her knuckles and walks off*

20 seconds later

Aria: Hey, Akashi! Where are you, you little shit?

*Silence*

"Of course she's going to hide after hearing me shout that."

???: So, you're going to try to make Aria bring you the materials to upgrade it?

Akashi: Well, I'll try, but I don't think she'd want to after I killed her...

???: You've got that right!

Aria: *Peeks around a corner to see Amazon and Akashi talking* Akashi! I found you! *Comes towards Akashi*

(Amazon)

Amazon: *Gets in Aria's way* I won't let you hurt her!

Aria: Wait, first! Do you girls have technology to break through magical shields?

Amazon: Magical Shields?

Akashi: There aren't stuff like that here!

Aria: Well, on my way to the base, I was getting chased by a railgun ship with a magical shield.

Akashi: .... What?

Aria: I fired at it twice, but all my shells just bounced off the shield.

Amazon: No way!

Aria: Yeah, no joke! Anyway, bye! "I should probably just leave Akashi alone and forget that she killed me to not make stuff any worse."

*Alarm starts*

Speakers: Emergency! An enemy ship has been spotted 300 meters from the base!

Aria: An enemy shi- Could it be that railgun? Oh, shit!

---

As always: Tell me in the comments if there is something you want me to add to the story.

See you guys in the next one!