Chapter 12: This is the Valkyrie?

I changed Unicorn's costume into another one, so if you guys want to see it, go to Chapter 5.

---

Aria: So, Akashi?

Akashi: *Holds her stomach* Y-yeah... come... with me...

I followed Akashi, while she looked like she was going to pass out any second.

* * * 5 minutes later * * *

We were in the repair bay and Akashi had gotten over the pain. When Akashi started the machine Yukikaze came running down the hallway.

Yukikaze: *At the door* We just got an urgent mission from Hammann! Let's go!

Aria: And you girls say that you don't have a leader? Hammann's clearly the leader here...

Yukikaze: Doesn't matter! Let's go!

Akashi: But.... the materials...

Aria: I can look for them on the mission.

* * * 20 seconds later * * *

Aria: Sure!

Akashi: Have a safe mission!

I left the repair bay and Yukikaze started pulling my arm. When we got there, everyone was ready to leave.

Aria: Do you girls ever get a break from fighting?

Shigure: Well, fighting's our job so, no...

Aria: And, are we really going to take Unicorn with us? *Looks at Unicorn*

Yuudachi: She got repaired, so it's fine.

Aria: .... How?! Isn't the repair bay the only place you can get repaired?

Javelin: Yes! And she did go there! Now, let's go!

I looked at the clock: 19:38

* * * 19:56 * * *

"So... where am I supposed to find Wisdom Cubes? And I don't think you even need them to upgrade stuff... at least not in the game Azur Lane. Maybe I should ask the girls..."

Aria: So, why is this urgent?

Javelin: Mutsuki's group is in danger!

Aria: You mean, the girls that brought me to your base first? With Lena in it?

Javelin: Yes!

Aria: They kind of seem like girls that will have trouble with battles...

Laffey: Why?

Aria: Because they look so weak!

Unicorn: Lena is pretty powerful.

Aria: In a video game called "World of Warships" Mutsuki, a fucking Tier 5 destroyer with a stupid 10,8K HP, eats a single torpedo and blows up. So, that's why I think all of the girls suck.

Yukikaze: Lena played that game. All except her are pretty shit.

Aria: I actually came to this place because of that game...

Shigure: What?

Aria: Believe it or not, I was actually sucked into my computer after I got something in the in-game mail.

Yukikaze: Yeah... right....

Aria: "The girls can summon their ship in full-size. If I could do that maybe I'll get a chance to explore the Valkyrie."

I thought "Summon ship" because appearently that's how everything works here.

Light blue cubes started appearing and constructing something that looked like a ship. "Are they building my ship?" When they were done, the construction painted its self and then dropped into the water, making a huge splash.

The girls just stared at what the fuck just happened.

Aria: Wow... this is the Valkyrie?

Yukikaze: *Scratches her head* This is your ship?!

Aria: ... It's that ginormous?! *Scans the ship with blue lines* What is this... 300 meters in length?

Yuudachi: This is your ship....

Aria: Yes...

Laffey: So... big!

Shigure: Is this a battleship?

Aria: A cruiser.

Javelin: This, is just a cruiser?

Aria: Ye- *Sounds coming from the ship*

We turned towards the sounds coming from the main batteries of the ship. Then we saw the main battery guns rotating towards a direction behind us. We turned around to see that a relatively big fleet of sirens was headed our way.

Then the Valkyrie fired it's 12 HE shells and we nearly went deaf.

Aria: Holy shit! That's loud!

Unicorn: My... ears!

The shells hit the sirens and destroyed 3 of the 14 ships and I got 3 "Destroyed" ribbons.

Aria: So... I can just leave it as a turret and it will fire at enemies for me? Nice!

Javelin: Our ships don't work like that...

Aria: Well, mine does! Okay, time for ship exploration!

---

Do you guys want me to actually make the next chapter the ship exploration? If you don't answer, I will skip it.