Chapter 23: Time to Return

The Sirens were coming from the base. They had finally noticed that they were being looted.

Siren1: We won't let you get away!

I raised my guns towards them and fired.

*Mega BOOM*

The same explosion that killed me occured when I fired. We were blinded by white light and then a big mushroom cloud. When it cleared up, there was burned grass inside the explosion radius and there was nothing left from the 8 sirens who were after us.

Valkyrie: Did... I just.... incinerate.... everything?!

Shigure: Holy shit!

Yukikaze: We........ really.... don't want to mess with you from now on....

Valkyrie: *Looks at her* You keep saying that, but I doubt you'll actually stop...

Then suddenly, things started falling down to the ground around us....

Valkyrie: I didn't even know that I still had those shells loaded...

Meanwhile Javelin's P.O.V.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a giant explosion which looked like the one that killed Valkyrie earlier.

Javelin: "Oh, no... did she kill herself again...?"

Meanwhile Valkyrie's P.O.V.

Valkyrie: So, what do we do with these parts?

Yakikaze: Can we scrap them?

Yuudachi: Or maybe we can just use them...?

Valkyrie: I doubt that your scrappers can even handle this high-tech stuff...

We started putting all of the parts into one big pile ready to get loaded onto Hammann's car when Javelin gets back.

After we finished we went in their base again to grab the rest of the stuff from the storage room.

* * * Timeskip: 35 minutes later because I'm lazy and want the story to end * * *

Javelin came back multiple times and had now loaded everything on the ship... or so she says...

Valkyrie: Now that we've looted everything... what do we do with the base?

Yukikaze: I guess, just blow it up?

I looked at her and then aimed my guns at the base.

Valkyrie: Load CSE!

Ship Computer: Wrong input!

Valkyrie: ???

Javelin: It's "SCE"...

Valkyrie: ... Wow... I tried to act cool and messed it up.... Load SCE!

Ship Computer: Loading "SCE" explosives!

Valkyrie: "SCE explosives"? The "E" stands for explosives, you dumbass!

The girls: ...

Laffey: Just blow it up and let's go home already!

I fired 3 shells at the base because I was clearly ordered to do so. They destroyed the wall and set the inside on fire.

The base fire alarm activated and the next moment something exploded inside the base, giving the second floor of the base lift-off. When it then came back down and hit the ground, the entire floor fell apart into smaller pieces.

Hammann: Looks like you hit something explosive.

Valkyrie: Yeah, no shit!

We looked around and there were no more sirens in sight.

Valkyrie: Did the Sirens just let us destroy their base?

Yuudachi: I thought I was supposed to grab all of their attention and bring them here....

Valkyrie: ....... I think I forgot.....

Mutsuki: And.... they could currently be destroying our base....

Yukikaze: That means that we need to go now!

Valkyrie: How are all of us supposed to get back, when there are only 5 seats total in the car?

Shigure: Maybe the girls that can't fit in the car, can pile up on the roof?

Valkyrie: Yeah, and then one branch... and everyone on top is dead...

Shigure: Right......

Hammann: Maybe your group can go without us?

"Why is she being nice to me all of a sudden?" I thought as we were thinking about which 5 girls from my group were going to go.

Hammann: Valkyrie, choose!

Valkyrie: !!! I'm not the leader!

Hammann: Are you not?

Valkyrie: Javelin is!

Javelin: I really thought that you became the new leader... and I was happy that someone else took the job...

Valkyrie: I don't want to be responsible if anyone dies!

Yukikaze: That's why? Since you came, you've always acted like a leader...

Shigure: I actually think you were doing a better job then Javelin ever did.

Javelin: Hey!

Hammann: Just pick 4 girls!!!

Valkyrie: Javelin, Laffey, Shigure and Yuudachi!

Yukikaze: Huh? Why not me?

Valkyrie: I don't want you murdering me while we're driving!

We 5 got in the car, Javelin taking the driver's seat again. She turned the car on and drove the way we came.

* * * 5 minutes later * * *

My ship came into view and when Javelin drove close enough, the ramp activated and automatically lowered its self.

Javelin just drove up the ramp and once we were inside, the ramp closed turning the lights inside the ship on. Afterwards, we exited the car.

Shigure: It's kinda nice having automatic stuff like this....

We looked around in the "Garage" for the car, as I call it, and saw all of the technology and loot piles sitting right there.

All girls: .....

Javelin: You see... I didn't have time to put them in the ship's storage room...

Yuudachi: What do we do about that?

Valkyrie: ... We're too lazy to put them in the storage... Let's get to base and hope that my ship's speed isn't going to cause theses items to take flight and destroy the car...

Shigure: If her car's in danger, we should probably-

Valkyrie: Nope! Too lazy! Let's go!

I entered the ship's bridge, started the engine and pushed the lever to full throttle. I then steered the ship towards our base's location.

---

As always... if you spot any errors, which someone actually did, feel free to tell me.

On chapter 10, flubby18 caught that I had spelled "effect" with a "k" instead of a "c". "effekt".

And also I am currently reading a Wattpad story called Hello Taurus .38 and there are "Talk shows" in the story where if readers have asked questions about some of the characters, the author talks to the actual characters as if they actually exist and are movie actors. The author talks to them and asks them the questions the readers have asked and the characters answer....

Do you readers want me to add a "Talk Show" after the last chapter of this story? If you do then feel free to ask your questions in the comments of the chapters and you'll get your answers in the talk show where the actual girls in this story answer them.