Chapter 6: Again?

7:00

*Alarm clock ringing*

Aria: "Ugh... Fuck you random sound!"

*Ringing stops*

Aria: "Ah, yes! Piece and quiet...." *Continues to sleep*

7:39

Javelin: Come on! Wake up already!

Laffey: .......... *Snoring*

I wake up to see that Javelin and the girls are trying to wake Laffey up.

Shigure: *Looks at me* Well, look who's up! Get your ass over here and help us wake her up!

I stand up and the girls take a few steps away from Laffey. I got closer and stop right next to her bed. "How do I wake her up?" I start thinking to myself and realize that she is sleeping with her normal clothes. "She's sleeping with her clothes on?" I look at the other girls kind of weirded out. Then I look down and realize that I'm in my normal clothes. "I guess, no one cares... Anyway, let's get to work."

I aim my eyes towards Laffey's exposed bellybutton. *Tickle, tickle*

Laffey: ...... *Wakes up slowly* What are you doing?

Aria: No, way! You're resistant to being tickled? *Tickle stops*

Laffey: Get away from me.... *Gets up*

"That's the first time I hear Laffey say something like that. She's usually nice."

Aria: ..... *Takes a few steps back*

Javelin: Let's go! We're going to be late.

I look at the clock.

7:41

Aria: There's literally..... *Quick maths* .....49 minutes remaining.

Shigure: We haven't even had breakfast yet!

Aria: That's more than enough time!

Yuudachi: Shut your face!

Aria: .......

I feel something in my pocket. I reach down while the girls are going out of the door. The thing in my pocket, is my mobile phone. "I still have this?!" I follow the girls out the door and unlock my phone. "How didn't I feel it in my pocket before now?" My phone was on "Automatic Date"... or whatever it's called, so I looked at the date and saw that it read "Wednesday, April 1, 2036". "It's 2036?!"

I quickly catch up to the girls.

Aria: Girls, is the year 2036?

Ayanami: Yes! April 1, 2036.

Aria: The fuck? I got transported 16 years in the future?

Yukikaze: Just shut up already!

Aria: ...... "These bitches!"

8:23

"I can't believe, the girls take so long to eat breakfast!"

We just now finish and head for the door.

"Now, I can't say anything, or they're going to kill me. Nice!"

We jump in the water and the girls start heading.... somewhere.... "I thought they didn't have the coordinates!" I follow them and.... wherever they are going.

Aria: I thought you didn't have the coordinates....

Javelin: We know the area of the base! Not the exact coordinates!

Aria: So, you do know where you're going? You could've told me that shit before!

Shigure: And you, could've shut up!

"Oh, fuck you, you little shit!"

10:46

*Beep, beep*

The girls all look at me!

Yukikaze: The fuck?

Aria: .... Enemies spotted....

Yuudachi: You take care of them!

Aria: Ok. *Aims her guns at the enemies*

*BOOM x4*

All my 12 shells flew out towards the enemies. The girls were just looking at how I was going to "miss".

Then I got ribbons from the hits on the right side of my vision:

6 Penetration

3 Over-Penetration

1 Ricochet

2 Non-Penetration

4 Set Fire

1 Incapacitation

3 Destroyed (+900 BP)

The Girls: ......

Unicorn: Wow, you're actually pretty powerful!

Aria: Told you I'm awesome.

The girls just looked at me like I'm an idiot or something. "I just keep making things worse!"

We keep moving and don't see that there is still a functioning enemy battleship.

In the corner of my vision I see some flames. I look over and see 6 AP shells flying towards us. "By the angle of how they are flying I can tell that they will hit Yukikaze." My job was to save their asses, so... YEET! I rushed towards her and shoved her out of the way. She face planted in the water and the girls immediately aimed all their guns towards me.

*BOOM*

I was surrounded by explosions and I could feel the pain of the shells penetrating my skin... for real. Then the smoke cleared and the girls realized why I pushed Yukikaze so hard. I looked at myself and could see how many wounds I had received and that I was currently on my knees. My HP was at 32,691 and I was on fire 2 times and had 3 floods. No regeneration because..... I forgot that I had thirst, so I'm now dehydrating. And it's less than 10% so, no regen.

Yukikaze: You..... saved me?

I slowly raised my guns towards the enemy and fired once. Only 2 shells came out, one of which destroyed it's muzzle on the way out, which then muzzle flopped in the water. "Now I have one functioning gun.... and a constantly depleting 23,191 HP. Am I going to die again?"

The shells that got fired were flying towards the enemy. Both hit it, dealing 15,6K damage and destroying the ship (+500 BP).

Aria: Y-yes........ *Fire wears off*

Unicorn: You going to be okay?

Aria: I don't think so...

Laffey: You're bleeding!

Aria: Yeah, I'm used to it... *Flooding wears off*

My HP was now at 19,991.

"No... regen..."

Shigure: Where is your regeneration?

Aria: I don't have any when I'm dehydrating!

Javelin: Then drink something!

Aria: I can't fucking drink sea water! *Gets up* And I think that because I'm a special tier 10 Cruiser, I consume a lot of water...... and then I pee a lot.

All Girls: ........!

Yukikaze: We didn't need to know that...

Aria: I'm just putting it out there....