It all comes down to this (pt 4) Finale

Piper's POV:

"We've got this guys!" Amy said, enthusiastically, as we all headed to a rehearsal room to begin practicing for the ten person group dance.

"Yeah, all we gotta do is win this round then Piper and Finn have to win their duet, then we'll have the title of winning Nationals!" Kenzie said, excitedly, as she inserted the CD into the stereo.

We were doing a hip-hop dance to the song 'Dangerous' and it was awesome! We went through it a couple of times before deciding to go to the cafeteria.

"The Next Step, more like the Next Misstep." A guy said, mocking what Federico said to us on the first round of Dancemania.

"Hmmm, and who might you be?" Summer asked with a fake smile. "We're from Confidance dance academy, and you're up against us next. Don't expect to win, you have no idea what you're up against." A girl replied from beside the guy.

"Walk. Away." Richelle said, standing in front of the girl. She and the guy scoffed and walked off, annoyed yet intimidated by Richelle. "The nerve of some people." I said, as we made our way to get food and just chill.

Soon, we had to go back to wardrobe and get dressed into our costumes; before we knew it, we were back in the wings waiting to take the stage.

"Okay, everyone! We've got this, forget about those other people, we are going to win this! We have made it so far and we can't back down now! Those people underestimated us and now we have to show them who's boss. We can do it, so don't mess this up, guys. We need 150% from every single one of you guys. Got it?" Richelle said, her dance captaincy showing proud.

As we were talking and marking through our dance, I saw that guy from earlier, talking to his friend and they kept looking over at us, but I shrugged it off.

I wasn't going to let anyone get in my head before this performance- I've got to give 150% to this dance.

"Amy, your hair piece is broken." Lily said to Amy, who looked slightly panicked. "Don't worry, there's another one on the desk just in the corner there." Summer replied, pointing to a table with our makeup brushes and spare hair pieces on it.

"Okay thanks!" She said to Summer. "Want me to help you, Ames?" I asked but she smiled and shook her head. "Nah, it's okay, I'll be back in a minute." She said, as she started to make her way to the table.

I was smoothing out Finn's shirt and laughing with the team when I heard Amy's voice.

"No, that was a long time ago. Now, please leave me alone." I heard her say and when I finally spotted her, near a door, I saw her talking to some boy.

He was the friend of the guy that was mocking us earlier. He looked really familiar, now that I took a good look at him, but I couldn't put my finger on who this guy was.

Amy's POV:

I walked down to the table, turning back a few times to pull silly faces at Piper, making her laugh at me.

I thankfully found another hair piece easily, and quickly replaced it in my hair.

There! It looked perfect.

As I turned back to go and join my team, a cold hand grabbed onto my arm and tugged me towards the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I shouted as I yanked my hand out of the guy's grip.

'What is with people these days?' I thought to myself before taking a good look at the guy and taking staggered steps back in shock.

"Ty?" I breathed out.