Oneshot #2: Piper gets drunk pt 2

This is similar to part 1 just in a different scenario, at the studio. Hope you enjoy it! Set around season 7. Little warning, this is probably gonna be a long one. Still hope you guys enjoy it though!

Amy's POV:

"And pose." Emily called out as we got into our final poses for our Dancemania performance. It was to the song 'One dance' and it was going really well.

"Great rehearsal guys, what do you think, Michelle?" Emily said, glancing at Michelle, who was helping Emily out.

Emily told us that after Dancemania, she was going to be joining Michelle on their tour and sure, we were all devastated and there were a lot of tears from all of us, especially Richelle, as she and Emily were close, and Piper as Emily is her sister in law; but we all congratulated Emily and told her how proud of her we all were.

Someone cleared their throat and Emily rolled her eyes. "So what do you think, Michelle and Nick?" She said in a sarcastic voice as Nick smiled at her. "I think it's going great, but it just needs more practice. What about you, Nick?" Michelle said kindly, as Nick smiled unsurely.

"Um, um, it was great, they moved around... really... um... professionally?" He said, but in a questioning voice as we all laughed at his lack of knowledge.

"Okay guys, take 20 and drink plenty of water!" Michelle said, smiling before Emily cleared her throat. "Take 10 guys, just 10." She said with a sarcastic smile as Michelle shook her head and laughed.

"So Pipes, how'd you find that rehearsal?" I asked Piper, happily, once she had finished talking to Finn. "It was good. But intense. We went through that dance like a million times!" She responded in a dramatic way, as I laughed with her.

"Let's go get some water." I suggested as she nodded and we went to our bags. "Ugh, I don't have mine." She said in a frustrated voice. "I don't have mine either. I left it at your house." I replied, laughing at the memory of last night.

"Now I remember, I left it next to yours on the counter! I can't believe we lost 3 rounds of hardcore JustDance to James and Riley." Piper said, laughing slightly, as I agreed.

"Let's just go to the water fountain." She suggested as I nodded and followed her to the fountains, just to find out that they were all being repaired. "Now what?" Piper asked, as I checked my phone. We only had 5 minutes of our break left.

"Umm, let's go to the Next Steep and just buy a water." I said, and with that, we headed to the tea establishment. "Hey Jenna! Can we get two bottles of water please?" Piper asked the nice barista as I searched for some spare change.

"Hey girls! It's your lucky day. We're doing a campaign to raise awareness for those who don't have clean water to drink, so we hired a couple of guys to give out some free water bottles, over there." Jenna replied, pointing to two guys, handing out bottles.

"That looks like Josh and Elliot." I heard Piper whisper from beside me, as we both stiffened. "Well, we don't need water, do we?" She asked, trying to be optimistic but I gave her a half-smile and a pointed look. "Yeah, you're right. Don't wanna pass out from dehydration." She said, as we both laughed.

Meanwhile...

Josh's POV:

"Are you sure about this, Elliot?" I asked, unsure about the rash plan that Elliot had come up with.

"Yes, and let that be the last time you question me! Just get them over here, we get them drunk, they get kicked off of A troupe and you and I get back on it. I need a good reputation with the head of my Broadway company or else, I'll get fired. And don't you want to get closer to Piper?" Elliot said as I half shrugged.