Tiana...

Hey guys, just wanted to say a big thanks to all the people reading my story, especially as this is my first one. Feel free to comment some ideas! Xoxo

Piper's pov:

I have to admit, I am a little intrigued, I'd love to stand up to Tiana and everyone who ever bullied me from that studio.

"What's the name of your old studio, Piper?" I sighed playfully, as this was the 3rd time that he was asking this question! "Oh my gosh, I told you already, it's called born2dance academy." He mocked me by rolling his eyes in an exaggerated manner. "Come on Pipesqueak, get in the car, and let's bounce!" James said as he ruffled my hair. "Jamesss... stop! And stop calling me pipesqueak, I'm not a baby anymore!" I whined at him. "You'll always be my baby sister and I love you for that" he replied as he kissed my forehead and I hugged him tightly. After some more jokes, we finally got in the car and headed towards my old studio.

I was a bit nervous to see the building of my old studio, but I had to be strong, I wasn't gonna let Tiana get the better of me again. "Alright, you stay in the car, and I'll go and confront her, you see, easy peasy, everybody wins, except Tiana, really." James stated as I tried and failed to stifle my laughter. He gave me a hug and headed straight for the studio, I opened the window of the car, so that I could try and strain my ears so that I could hear at least a little something.

James's pov:

I entered the studio and looked around. It looked a lot better than I had remembered from the times I had to go and pick Piper up along with my mum. A petite kind looking woman, who I figured out was the secretary approached and asked if I was looking for anyone in particular and I told her, that I was looking for the dance captain, Tiana. She took me to a large studio room, and I recognised Tiana immediately. "Tiana, you have a guest!" The secretary lady said in a bright voice as all the people in the studio turned to face me.

"Hi, I'm Tiana, is there anything I can help you-" She started in a sickly sweet voice until she realised who she was talking too. "Oh it's you James." She said with disdain. She quickly turned to the other dancers and told them to warm up as she put some music on for them. They quickly resumed what they were doing as Tiana reluctantly turned back to James. "Yes, what do you want? As you can CLEARLY see I'm quite busy." She said with irritation. Annoyed, I replied, "Alright I'm gonna cut to the chase, why are you bullying my sister, who the hell do you think you are?!" I kept rambling on, just doing anything I could to defend Piper. Tiana looked taken aback by my outburst, especially since I was much taller, older and stronger than she was. "I see, once again, Piper couldn't stand up for herself and solve her own problems! Let me guess, tomorrow, mommy's gonna come give me a stern talking to!" She mocked, in a baby ish voice. My blood was honestly boiling, who did this girl think that she was?

Tiana's pov:

After I finished mocking him, he turned around and I could honestly see that he was getting REALLY angry, and it was kinda intimidating as he's a lot bigger and stronger than I am. I roll my eyes, and in my peripheral vision, who do i see? Piper! Honestly, this was great, she was sitting in the passenger seat of a car that was close to a back corner, it was sorta out of sight but from where I was standing, I could see her pretty easily. I had to teach this girl a lesson, ratting me out to her brother was gonna have its consequences.

I quickly and discreetly turned to my friend Amanda, and did a love heart sign with my hands and pointed to James. Luckily for me, she got the hint and started tugging on James' arm. She was going on and on about how much she loved and missed him and how she never wanted to let him go again. It was honestly hilarious. I signalled to Rose and some other girls to come up to me, while James was confused and momentarily distracted by Amanda. I whispered in Rose's ear, " Piper, black car, back of the street, go get her, now.." I hissed.