New A Troupe??

Hey guys, thanks for reading, I'll try to update as frequently as possible. xoxo!

A troupe walked in like a boss, with sass to spare and B troupe walked in from a side door with a certain cockiness to them. They stood opposite each other whilst Cleo held Jude's hand and said "let the games begin!".

Nick explained the rules while everyone took their spots at opposite side of the studio. Richelle started the music and Maya stepped out. She did some flips and jetès, but amy quickly stepped out and outshone her with acro and flips. Sulkily, Maya went back to b troupe's side.

With a boost from Finn, Piper went out on the floor, she spun and spun like no one else could but Cleo stepped up along with Jude. They were really good, Piper decided to try out a new trick that she had been practicing. She hadn't told anyone about it apart from James as he was the one to help her with her flexibility. She did two aerials in a row and then surprised b troupe, a troupe, Finn and Nick by doing a backhand spring, it still needed a bit of work but it was enough to stun Jude and Cleo who fell out of sync and went back to the b troupe side.

Richelle and Kenzie went on like a power duo and shamed izzy and Pete. A troupe went in with their sick synchronised choreography and B troupe tried to go in with theirs. It was neck and neck everyone getting in each others faces, dancing like never before, until A troupe backed it up a little. Thinking that they were easily winning and intimidating A troupe, B troupe were high fiving and doing hand shakes to the beat but little did they know that A troupe were planning one of their greatest moves, that some had seen but B troupe had definitely not- the 7 person layout.

It was quick, precise and sharp, you had to look carefully or you might miss something. First Amy, not even finishing her last few flips, Henry went in, straight after he started, Kingstin went in, then Kenzie, Finn, Lily and finishing it off, Richelle coming out with the most stunning tricks that not even A troupe had seen her do before (if that was even possible!).

The music quickly changed into something more hip-hop, it was made for someone with a high amount of sass, Piper ran out and started showing off her hard hitting moves and Summer synced up nicely with her. Richelle came in and then so did the rest of A troupe.

Ethan tried to pirouette A troupe back to their own side (like Eldon did to Hunter in their dance battle in s2) but he slipped and tried to cover it up. Which he did do nicely but it was too late. Piper and Lily started waving their hands at them and so did the rest of A troupe soon enough, they were taking up the whole of studio A, just dancing and celebrating. B troupe couldn't get in any where, this dance battle was officially over, with A TROUPE as the WINNERS!!

B troupe walked out to studio 1 and just sat in dead, disappointing silence. I guess, once B troupe, always B troupe... A troupe all crowded around Nick and cheered and then went out to get celebratory drinks and pizzas, while Nick eventually went and checked on B troupe, offering condolences and trying to give them pep talks.

They weren't going to quit but they wanted a chance to shine too, and that meant that all of their hard work that dance season went to a complete waste.... At least there'll be other chances... right? "Listen, I know you're all disappointed but think about it! I'm not sure you would have won nationals anyways! Not that I dont have faith in you but you've never been to a competition as big as nationals not even regionals. The person who may seem so confident here, for example Ethan ( he scoffed and smiled with pride) may be the most nervous person there! It may seem like child's play here in the studio but it's different when you see the audience, the judges, the gigantic stage.. Maybe next year will be your year but this one isn't. Destiny cannot be forced nor denied but can only be delayed, so don't worry, your time to shine will definitely come!" Nick said with authority and he sounded just like a true leader- maybe he would be okay without Emily after all!

B troupe nodded their heads in thought and then after a while, nodded their heads more enthusiastically as they understood the meaning of what Nick was telling them. Even though they lost, they still went out for milkshakes to celebrate themselves.

When Finn came over to Piper's place for more celebration they saw Riley and James with confused looks on their faces. After Piper and Finn both explained how it all went down in the dance battle, Riley and James both exclaimed with joy. "Actually, we have something to tell you too!" Riley gushed, "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!", they both yelled. Piper and Finn both jumped with joy, they were gonna be aunties and uncles! They celebrated with shawarmas and drinks.

A few days later....

"Right, so first things first, I'm going to need a dance captain and after thinking about it long and hard, I chose..... RICHELLE!!" Nick exclaimed, while A troupe cheered for her. "Yeah, you really deserve it", "Its about time!!" They all yelled with joy and happiness.

" Okay, so now let's get down to it, based on the dance battle, I have chosen who will be in what dance, Piper, you will be female soloist...." She tugged on Finn's arm as she jumped for joy and Amy hugged her while the rest of A troupe congratulated her. " Henry you'll be Male soloist, small group will be: Richelle, Kenzie, Summer, Kingston and Ozzy, trio will be, Lily, Amy and Richelle, duets will be Piper and Finn and lastly everyone will be included for the finals 10 person dance. I have chosen to NOT have an alternate for nationals this year. I'll be in my office if you have any questions." Nick said excitedly.

A troupe were so excited to be going to Nationals. It was as if Dancemania had never happened. Their days at the next step were filled with fun, rehearsals, bonding and just pure joy. Before they knew it, it was just 2 weeks till Nationals. Unfortunately for Piper, things were about to get bumpy for her.......