Pipes and Rich! Unspoken bonds

Piper's pov:

As James arrived at the Next Step, he asked if i wanted him to come in with me but I just told him to wait for me in the car.

I walked in, searching frantically for Richelle, today was our second day of having a bit of a break from our constant rehearsals, we had two days left of this break as, Nick didn't want us to tire or burn out. I turned into studio A and saw her making up some choreography for a really upbeat song, and I was so glad to see her so happy and, oblivious to Tiana's upcoming wrath.

"Rich!" I screamed. She jumped and when she saw me, she opened her arms for a hug and yelled, "Pipes!!". I crashed into her arms as she swung me around. "Piper! I've missed you a lot, even though it's only been a couple of days!" Richelle said still hugging me while I told her about  how it's been like almost forever since we last talked.

Me and Richelle had this unspoken friendship, many people didn't know this but when preparing for Dancemania me and Richelle would hang out almost every day or every other day. She was truly one of my best friends!

After we settled down, I asked her a bit about her life before she joined TNS, to try and bring up Tiana. She nervously looked down and everywhere else but she couldn't look me in the eye. "Oh, i went to another studio but i didn't particularly like it there, so... I moved on..."She said to me. I kept pressing the manner until i got a bit impatient and thought it was time to bring up Tiana. "Do you remember Tiana?" I asked. I saw a hint of fear in her eyes but she denied it, saying she had never even heard of anyone called Tiana. "Richelle, you can stop lying, you know! I used to dance at born2dance academy and I was close to Tiana. After endless bullying and drama, she explained herself to me and it involved you AND what you did to their team at regionals!" I interrupt her, slightly irritated.

She looked at me with wide eyes, and started explaining herself, I know Richelle and she always does try to do what's best for everyone she cares about. "Look Rich, Tiana and I made up but she still wants to come after you, she's really mad at you. You and I both know what she's capable of, so please be careful!" I explain. Richelle looks slightly worried but she tries to remain positive and calm. "Its okay, I know her and I know that I can get through to her. But meanwhile can I come over to your place, I've got nothing more to do when I finish rehearsing?" She asked.

I laughed at her strength and determination and told her that she was always welcome at my house anytime any day! So we planned for her to come over within the next few hours, I went back to James and told him the news while he berated me about how easy it was to just talk and solve my problems instead of just fretting about it. "Don't even worry about it!" *dramatic eye roll!*  Richelle was just continuing the choreo that she was working on before I got there, so i was planning out what to do when she arrived later on. I was pretty excited for this hang out/ potential sleepover! It had been ages since we last hung out, since I've been so busy with Finn. Not that I didn't love him but I still missed Richelle quite a bit!

Tiana's pov:

I walked into the next steep and I let the smell of tea enter my nose. Gosh, this place was great! I ordered a lemon tea and sat down with it while trying to figure out what I wanted to do about Richelle.

I hoped/ knew she'd be in the studio rehearsing something that's just how she's always been and I hoped she hadn't changed. I didn't want to fight her as she was still my best friend - well ex best friend, but I suppose a little part of me still cared about her, so I planned to calmly talk to her and just find out why she did it. Why she left the way she did all those years ago.

I nodded to myself in determination, grabbed my tea and set off to her studio to go and talk to her. Calmly. I walked past an office in, I think it's called Studio 1 or is it studio A? Whatever, I walked past an office and saw Richelle dancing an awesome solo. She looked great! So different to how she was all those years ago, she was so small and now she's a bit taller with long blonde hair. I wish we could've had the chance to grow up together as best friends, which was exactly what we were doing until she betrayed me.

Years of pent up anger, frustration and confusion bubbled up to the surface as I slammed my tea on a nearby bench and stormed up to her. "Richelle!" I yelled. She barely turned around before I shoved her hard. I didn't mean to but at the same time i did, if you get what i mean. She toppled over but managed to catch herself before she fell over. "Hey Tiana." She mumbled, but I didn't care. I went to push her again but she caught my arms and held them still. "Listen to me Tiana, I know you're angry and upset over what I did, ages ago but you have to forgive and hear me out!" I yanked my arms out of her grip and stepped backwards. We kind of stood there  in silence for a couple minutes before I finally asked, "why'd you do it?" She glanced at me and looked down at her feet as she said, " I wanted a change! I wanted to better myself as a dancer, but I was afraid of hurting you!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes, as I let out a humourless laugh.

"Listen to me Tiana and stop doing that. Just shut up and listen!" She screamed at me. Stunned, I stared at her as the corners of my mouth twitches upwards in amusement. That was short lived as I glared at her with fury, but nonetheless I shut up and listened to whatever the heck she wanted to say. "I was scared of letting you and the studio head down. So I just kept going to both studios. When it came to the morning before regionals, I called you to tell you that I couldn't come to regionals with you guys, you just sounded so happy and I didn't want to ruin it for you, but deep down, I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to go to regionals with you guys. I know I should have told you earlier, so you could've found a replacement for me but i just didn't and I'm sorry. Please forgive 'cus i miss how we were and how close we were!" She explained and pleaded. I looked down at my feet as I pondered on what I should do.

I finally decided that I had to let things go and move on, so I decided from the bottom of my heart to forgive her. She squealed and threw her arms around me, "So are we good? Friends?" She asked, as I nodded and she hugged me again. Close friends? Certainly not, best friends? No, not yet, but friends? Definitely. I hope our friendship could come back from what happened and deep down I could feel that it would. She gasped as she turned to me, "Omg, I had a great idea! What if you come over to Piper's place with me? Come on, it would be fun!" Richelle said, as I shifted from one foot to the other.

I wasn't really sure, I didn't want things to become awkward as I had just become friends with the both of them. But after Richelle's powerful persuasion, I caved and told her that I'd come. What? She used pizza and that was a definite weakness of mine! I couldn't deny that I was indeed excited for this hang out, I wanted to find what I had missed in both of these girls' lives, I had a feeling, it was going to be interesting!

Hey guys! Sorry for taking a while to update, but you know school and stuff! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know how you feel about Tiana now! Idk, I feel like I like her a lot more now, how about you guys?! Also I hope you enjoyed the Pichelle (Piper and Richelle, didn't know what their names combined would be, don't @ me!) moments, especially as a couple of people did recommend this to me, so I hoped you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote on this story, stay blessed!