Chapter 5

After a few minutes, it finally registered in Lisa's brain. OMG! Irene Bae just kissed me! on the cheeks! The realization made Lisa immediately blush. She then went to the dorm's door and knocked frantically. "Yah! Bae Joohyun!" Lisa said. Irene opened the door while smiling. "What?" Irene asked with a smirk, aware of how she made the younger one flustered. "Why did you kiss me?" she asked.

"Why? is it not okay to kiss my husband?" Irene asked while raising her eyebrows. "Well...uh...it's okay...you...you just surprised me." Lisa replied while stuttering. "Then good." Irene said. Irene then noticed that Lisa was spacing out. "Lisa-yah? are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, I was just thinking." Lisa replied.

"What is it?"

"Since you kissed me, can I kiss you too?"

That question caught Irene by surprise, making her stutter.

"W-well....y-yeah..I mean...you are my husband..a-after all."

Lisa then moved closer to Irene, making her back up to the door. Lisa then placed her hands between her head and leaned closer.

OMG! Is she gonna kiss me on the lips? Lisa, you're my crush and all but I don't think I'm ready for that, I want my first kiss to be special. Irene thought as she closed her eyes. She then felt a soft pair of lips kissing her forehead, it was not what she was expecting but surprisingly, she felt Lisa's affection and care. That action melted Irene's heart.

"Goodnight Hyun, I'll see you tomorrow." Lisa said as she went back to the car. "G-goodnight Lisa-yah, see you and drive safe." Irene stuttered a bit. She heard Lisa giggle as she closed the door. When the door closed, she immediately lost control of her knees and slumped on the floor. She kissed me on the forehead! LALISA MANOBAN KISSED ME!!! Irene thought as she tried to keep herself from squealing. She immediately went to her room and jumped on the bed while squealing on her pillow. Irene felt like a teenager. Oh my God! I've always known that Lisa is sweet but this is on another level! If she courted me today, I'll immediately say yes to her! Irene thought, but then realized, Oh shit we're already married! well...it's on a show...but that means that she'll be doing these things for the duration of the show! Lisa-yah, I hope that at the end of the show we'll still be like this. I'll make sure that you fall for me or my name is not Bae Joohyun! Irene thought with determination.

Morning came and Lisa is already prepared and ready to go. This was noticed by Jisoo who was already at the kitchen. making breakfast and drinking coffee. "You're up early." Jisoo commented. "Yeah, me and my wife agreed on a breakfast date." Lisa replied. "Who's your wife by the way?" Jisoo asked. "It's a secret unnie, you'll just have to watch it when it airs." Lisa replied while winking. "Aish, but tell me...is she beautiful? Do you like her?"

"More than beautiful unnie, but I'm not sure about liking her though, I think it's still too early for that."

"What I meant was, how was her personality? did you like your first impression on her?"

"Oh, hehe, well her personality is amazing unnie! First impression is definitely a thumbs up!"

"That's good, well, you better get going, I see you manager and the camera crew already outside waiting for you." Jisoo said while pointing at the window. "OH shit, yeah, gotta go unnie, bye! love yah!" Lisa said as she hurriedly went outside to her manager, she greeted the camera crew and proceeded to go to the cafe where she'll have breakfast date with Irene.

Meanwhile, Irene was already waiting for the van when Joy walked up on her. "Wow you're all dressed up and looking stunning early in the morning unnie." Joy said. "Good morning Sooyoung-ah, of course, I need to impress my husband, make sure that I'm the only woman she'll see when we're together." Irene replied. "Woah, I've never seen you this whipped unnie, is she that handsome for you to be overprotective?"