Chapter 3

Lotte World 10:00AM

Irene arrived first and went straight to the production crew, after saying their formalities, they led Irene to the roller coaster waiting area to wait for for her virtual husband. Irene, being the organized person that she is, was starting to get annoyed that her "husband" was late. I just hope we don't get in this ride, this would kill me. Irene thought. Suddenly, a commotion happened with the production crew, she heard one of them say "Irene's partner is here, ready the cameras and mic." After hearing that, Irene immediately hid behind one of the benches there. After a few minutes, she heard footsteps coming towards her direction. Irene's eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice.

"Oppa hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Lisa said with a slight panic in her voice. "It's not my fault you wanted to buy hot choco for your wife!" her manager retorted. Luckily, there was no traffic but they did arrive 10 minutes late. Upon arrival, she immediately went to the production crew and apologized. "No worries, it's only 10 minutes." the PD said. "But I suggest you go now to the roller coaster waiting area because your wife is there already." Lisa immediately went to the waiting area carrying the hot choco. "Wifey? I'm here, I'm sorry I was late, I bought hot choco for the both of us, I hope you like it." Lisa said while slightly panting.

Seeing that no one was there, Lisa turned back to the crew. "PD -nim, she's not here." "Yes she is." the PD replied. Irene then silently stood up and went behind Lisa. "Ahem... I believe that hot choco is mine... Hubby." she whispered in Lisa's ear which in turn startled the younger girl. "Holy sh-Irene unnie?" "The one and only." Irene replied, trying to act confident in front of Lisa when in fact she's panicking on the inside. She's my virtual husband?!? OMG! OMG! this must be a dream! a very good dream, I can't believe it! she's my husband! Irene mused. Lisa on the other hand had her jaws opened and eyes wide. She's my wife?!? This goddess is my wife? am I worthy? what is this? I gotta pull myself together! I am the "man" in this relationship so man up! I am Lalisa Manoban!....ahhh fuck, who am I kidding, she's Irene Bae! goodness! The one time I reveal my crush to my unnies... good luck to me when they know. Lisa thought.        

Irene got out of her trance first. She noticed Lisa was spacing out and seems preoccupied with her thoughts, so Irene snapped her fingers in front of Lisa, she chuckled when Lisa got out of her trance. "So, Lisa...you're my virtual husband?" She asked. "Yes Irene unnie, oh by the way I got us hot choco, that's the reason why I'm late." Lisa replied while scratching her nape. Irene smiled as she took the paper cup from Lisa's hand. "Thank you, don't worry I didn't wait for long."

"I'm truly sorry unnie, had I known it was you, I would've come earlier, knowing how organized you are." Lisa started to ramble which made Irene place her hands on Lisa's shoulder to stop her. "I said it's okay Lisa!" Irene said while chuckling. Lisa blushed immediately. "So, hubby, what are we going to do next?" Irene asked Lisa in a teasing tone as she clung to Lisa's arms. Lisa spaced out yet again due to the sudden contact. OMG!! My crush is touching me! I like it! "Uhh, looks like we're going to ride the roller coaster, since they made us come here." Lisa replied. Irene's eyes widened. I have to tell that I'm scared of roller coasters, but what if she wants to ride it? Should we compromise? Irene thought. "But knowing that you're scared of pretty much everything, I don't think that's a good idea." Lisa then said.

"How did you know?"

"I may have watched an episode or two of your Level Up! Project."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Hmmm?" Irene then raised her eyebrows to tease Lisa.

"Okay, you got me, I watched all 3 seasons of Level Up! Project." Lisa said while blushing furiously.