Chapter 7

The next scene showed Lisa and Irene going back to their respective dorms. "Woah, Lisa knows how to drive?" Yeri asked. "Yeah she does, after dinner her manager fetched her personal car for us and she drove me home." Irene replied.

The members of Red Velvet got distracted by their chitchat when they heard Lisa say "what just happened?" That got their attention. They then witnessed the conversation between Lisa and Irene about the kiss and how Lisa kissed Irene's forehead. This led to the girls squealing and Irene blushing furiously.

"Woah! oppa Lisa!"

"No one is allowed to touch unnie's forehead anymore!"

"Unnie's forehead has been blessed!"

"Girls, you have to see this!" Seulgi said. They turned their attention towards the TV, there they witnessed a squealing, jumping on the bed Irene. They all collectively said "Awwwe" since this is the first time they saw their unnie this happy and acting like a teenager.

"Wow, the Manoban effect is real!"

"Yah!" Irene shouted while blushing, embarrassed that they got to see that side of her.

Blackpink house was also in chaos after seeing Irene like that

"Wah! Lalisa! you really are an oppa!"

"I think you broke Irene unnie Lili"

Lisa was blushing as well, she did not know that the whole "kiss conversation" was recorded. "Unnie! it was not supposed to be filmed!"

"Well, too late for that hahaha!" Jisoo said while laughing

The show ended and they all decided to chill in the living room. Chaeyoung then asked: "What's the next episode about? can you give us a spoiler?"

"We'll be moving in together next week."

"Wow!" the three members said in unison.

"Yeah, MBC provided the house already, we just need to pack our things and go there."

"Are you ready? I mean, are you ready to move in with your crush?" Jennie asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Lisa answered.

"When will you be moving in?" Jisoo asked.

"Probably Monday." Lisa answered.

"Wow, I better call Seulgi, so we can meet up with them."

"That's a great idea! I'll text Irene as well" Lisa said.

Jisoo then proceeded to contact Seulgi, Seulgi on the other hand immediately went to her room when she noticed Jisoo was calling her.

"Hi babe! Good evening! I missed you! Oh! did you watch the premiere of We Got Married? Irene unnie and Lisa are a perfect match! I was thinking of a group lunch, our group and yours since we're basically "in-laws" now." Seulgi said in one breath. The other line however was dead silent.

"Babe? are you there?"

"Uhh..."

"I miss you Chu, I wanna kiss you like how Lisa kissed Irene unnie." Seulgi said using aegyo.

"Seul."

"Yes?"

"I-I'm with my members right now...and you're on speaker phone."

...

"Uhh... H-hi?"

"Yah Kang Seulgi!"

Seulgi can only facepalm herself.

"All of us should meet up tomorrow to celebrate Lisa and Irene unnie's "marriage" and also for the both of you to start explaining yourselves

"All of us should meet up tomorrow to celebrate Lisa and Irene unnie's "marriage" and also for the both of you to start explaining yourselves." Jennie said in her most intimidating voice.

"Y-yeah... I-I'll just go a-and tell my m-members." Seulgi said, stuttering.

"Good, see you tomorrow at 10am at our usual meeting place."

"G-gotcha! 10am! usual meeting place! bye Jennie!"

"Bye unnie"

"Babe, Chu, I'm so sorry."

"Kim Jisoo! put the phone down and start explaining yourself."

"G-gotta go babe, you know Jennie."

"Yeah, I'm sorry again, bye! Love you!"

"I love you too."

After the call, Seulgi immediately went back to her members. "Guys, Blackpink wants to meet up tomorrow to celebrate Irene unnie and Lisa's marriage."

"Yeah, Rosie texted me." Joy said

"Jennie unnie texted me too." Yeri said

"Me too, Jennie texted me." Wendy said.

"Lisa sent me a text as well so we better sleep now so we won't be late tomorrow." Irene said.

"O-okay, we better sleep now."

"By the way, Seul, she also said that you have something to tell us? what is it?"

"O-oh yeah! I-I'll just explain it tomorrow when all of us are there."

"All of us? you mean including Blackpink?" Joy asked

"Yeah."

"Okay, and Seul?"

"Yes Irene unnie?"

"Why are you pale? are you sick? do you need medicine?"

"A-ani! I'm not sick! probably stress...yeah stress! I'll go to sleep now!" Seulgi said as she practically flew towards her room.

"Strange...she said she's stressed when we literally did nothing today." Joy commented.

"Don't mind her, you know that bear she's peculiar most of the time." Irene said

The other three members agreed.

"Anyways, goodnight everyone!" Irene said as she hugged each of her members before going to her room.

Once inside, she texted Lisa: "Good night hubby! can't wait to see you tomorrow! ❤️❤️❤️"

Lisa immediately replied: "Good night wifey! see you tomorrow! 😘😘😘"

Silent squeals filled Irene's room that night.

Seulgi on the other hand was in her room, eyes wide and thinking. I hope this goes well, good luck to me tomorrow! 😳😳😳