Chapter 4

After dinner, the duo then went back to the car, the shoot is already over and the camera crew already went home. They did, however gave each of them their self-cam in case the both of them decide to go somewhere else.

"Where are we going Lisa-yah?" Irene asked. "It's a secret Hyun." Lisa said and winked at Irene. Lisa noticed that Irene was blushing and decided to tease her. "Is my wifey blushing?" Lisa asked with a smirk. "Yah!" Irene yelled while covering her face.

After about half an hour, they arrived at their destination. "We have arrived Hyun." Lisa said while getting out, she immediately went to the passenger side and opened the door for Irene making her blush again for the nth time. "Thank you." Irene timidly said. "No problem, like I said, get used to it because I'll do those for you every time." Lisa said smiling. "Where are we Lisa-yah?" Irene asked, they were in some sort of man-made forest about 45 minutes away from Seoul. "We are at a friend's place. I found this accidentally while driving aimlessly. I met the owner and we became really good friends. There's a log cabin in the middle and a lake at the edge of the property." Lisa said as they were walking.

They walked for about five minutes, Lisa holding Irene's hand to guide her. "Do you know my favorite thing about this place Hyun?" Lisa suddenly asked. "No, what?" Irene replied.

"Look up."

"Huh?"

"Look up Hyun." Lisa replied.

Upon looking up, Irene was met with the stars shining, shining so bright the city city light became insignificant

Upon looking up, Irene was met with the stars shining, shining so bright the city city light became insignificant. The sight took Irene's breath away, making her unconsciously wrap her hands around Lisa's waist. Lisa on the other hand was a blushing mess with the sudden contact. Irene noticed how Lisa stiffened and immediately removed her hand from Lisa's waist. "I'm sorry." Irene said. "It's okay Hyun, I was just surprised." Lisa replied. They then sat down, with Lisa placing her jacket on the ground for Irene to sit on. Lisa then patted the space between her legs, asking Irene to sit there, making her roll her eyes, but sat down nonetheless. Irene immediately relaxed her body on Lisa's chest. A comfortable silence engulfed the two as they continued to watch the stars.

10 minutes passed when Irene noticed that they were not actually filming for the show. "Uhm, Lisa-yah?" Irene said. "Yes Hyun?" Lisa replied.

"I just noticed that we aren't filming for the show."

"Ah, yeah, that's okay."

"Huh? Why?"

 "Because this is my secret place. Now it's OUR secret place, and I'd really want to keep this between the two of us. A safe haven for us to de-stress when life gets too hard."

That statement went straight to Irene's heart. It hasn't even been 24 hours but Lisa already has affected me in so many ways. These...these actions, she's not aware but they have a great effect on me. Falling in love with her would be so easy, total girlfriend/husband material. Irene mused. Instead of saying anything, Irene just relaxed on Lisa's chest again and intertwined their hands.

"Thank you."

"Huh?"

"Thank you Lisa-yah, for showing me this, your secret place."

"Well, it's because I know you like to look at the night sky."

"Seulgi mentioned it on the first season of LUP." Lisa said while scratching her nape.

"Ohhh."

"Yeah."

"Well, thank you for remembering that." Irene with a smile.

"Let's go home?" Lisa asked. I don't want to. "Uh, okay, it's already 1am anyways. "Give me your address, I'll drive you there. After giving her address, Irene and Lisa went back to their respective dorms. While on the road, Lisa asked: "Uhm, Hyun?" "Yes?" Irene replied. "Can I have your number?" Lisa asked shyly. "Of course you can, we're married remember?" Irene teased which made Lisa blush. They then exchanged numbers.

The duo arrived at Red Velvet's dorm, Lisa once again went to the passenger side and opened the door for Irene. "Thank you." Irene said. "No problem." Lisa replied. The duo stood outside the door, not wanting to end the day just yet. "So uhh, I enjoyed today, hopefully we can do this again." Lisa said. "I enjoyed today too. I can't wait to do this again." Irene replied. "So, uhhh, Hyun? Can we have breakfast tomorrow?" Lisa asked. "Sure, why not?" Irene replied.

"Really?"

"Really."

"YES! Uh, I mean, yeah, that's cool." Lisa tried to act cool.

"Irene just chuckled. "See you tomorrow Lisa-yah, good night and drive safe."

"Yeah, I will, good night Hyun, dream of me." Lisa said while winking.

As Lisa was going back to the car, she was suddenly grabbed by Irene on her wrist. "Yes, Hyun?" Lisa asked. Irene did not say anything but instead, she kissed Lisa on the cheek and immediately went back to the dorm and closed the door. Lisa was left there dumbfounded. 

What just happened? Lisa asked.