Chapter 8

The next day...

All the members of Blackpink and  Red Velvet are now seated in the restaurant, they were chatting and catching up while waiting for their food. After a while, Jennie cleared her throat and said: "Ehem, first of all, congratulations to Lisa and Irene unnie for their "marriage", I hope the both of you enjoy this journey." The rest of the members also congratulated them. "Next thing, I just wanna ask if anyone here has something to say to us?" Jennie said while looking at Jisoo and Seulgi who are seated together.

After a few minutes of silence, Seulgi cleared her throat and said: "I have something to tell to all of you." This caught all of their attention. "Joohyun unnie, you're not the only lesbian in the group." Seulgi said with her signature eye-smile. This shocked the whole group while the Blackpink members were calmly listening. Seulgi then continued "I also want to let all of you know that Jisoo and I...are in a relationship." Jisoo them smiled while giving thema peace sign as Seulgi placed her hand on her waist.

After the announcement, the table erupted with questions from Red Velvet.

"What?!?"

Both Jisoo and Seulgi made a peace sign while smiling awkwardly. Irene then spoke: "How long have the both of you been dating?"

"A year and a half." Seulgi replied

"And you decide to tell us just now?"

"Unnie, I swear I wanted to tell all of you but I was scared of how y'all will react." Seaulgi replied while having her head bowed down. "Aish, this kid, you know you can tell us anything right?" Irene said while playfully smacking Seulgi's head.

"We support you unnie/Seaulgi-yah!" the other members of Red Velvet said which made the bear tear up a little. She then attempted to hug Jisoo but not before getting blocked by the members of Blackpink. "Hep hep hep, not so fast Seulgi unnie, I'm glad that all your members are okay and supportive, but this turtle-rabbit still has some explaining to do." Jennie said while looking at Jisoo. This made Jisoo chuckle nervously and had Seulgi scratching her nape.

"Well?" Jennie asked.

"Look, I was gonna tell you guys but just like Seulgi, I got worried on how you guys will react especially since I'm the unnie of the group." Jisoo replied while giving her group puppy dog eyes.

After another round of silence, Jennie and the rest of Blckpink smiled and gave their unnie a hug. "You know we support you unnie." Jennie said. "Me too!" Chaeng also said. "Now you can ged rid of the cobwebs in your-ouch!" Lisa whined since Jisoo smacked her in the head, earning a laugh from everyone in the table.

The food was then served and everyone started to dig in, Irene on the other hand, was busy picking out the fish bones before giving it to Lisa. Yeri noticed this and started to tease them.

"Waah! look at Irene unnie being a true wife!"

"Huhuhu..she used to do that for us before, now she has other priorities..huhuhu." Joy "cried."

"Awww, that's so sweet!" the other members joined in teasing Irene  who was now a blushing mess.

"Yah! stop teasing my wife!" Lisa defended her Irene, hugging her, Irene then placed her head on the crook of Lisa's neck while hugging her waist. This gesture earned another round of teasing from their members.

Everyone at the table was having a good time, chatting, talking about girl stuff. "Oh! By the way Let's all congratulate Rosie, Wendy and Joy for their successful debut as solo artists!" Jennie said while clapping her hands.

"Congratulations!" All of them clapped their hands as they congratulated the three. The three said their thank you's with blushing faces.

"Unnie! try a watermelon!" Yeri said, referring to Joy's recent V-live where she was eating a watermelon while crying.

"Aish! you brat, I'm still embarrassed by that!" Joy said as she playfully hit Yeri.

"Ah! by the way since we're here for Lisa and Irene unnie's "marriage" and since our relation ship has been revealed, are there any relationships we need to know? any other revelations?" Seulgi asked.

"Well, y'all already know about me and GD oppa since Dispatch exposed us." Jennie said.

"The members already know this but since Blackpink is here, Sungjae and I are in a relationship, Sungjoy is real!" Joy said.

"Still single." Wendy and Yeri said.

"How about you Rosie?"

"Well... Suzy and I are still going strong." Rosie said.

"Wow, our gaydar is definitely not working Lisa-yah!" Jisoo said while chuckling. "Yeah! I though it ws just rumors!" Lisa replied.

"Woah, I see that the maknaes have a thing for Baes, huh." Jennie teased.

The dinner was a success, they continued catching up and talking about idol life. At around 10 pm they all decided to go home. The two groups went to their vans, Lisa went last as she decided to wait for Irene to give her a goodnight kiss which both earned a smack from Irene and a teasing from all their members. Lisa was unbothered though, all throughout the ride home, Lisa was smiling like an idiot to which the other members find creepy. "Yah! Lalisa! stop that, you're creeping us out." Jisoo said. "Nah, just give up Chu, that girl is far too whipped for Irene unnie." Jennie replied while Chaeng was just shaking her head in amusement.

The day ended with Lisa texting Irene goodnight (with lots and lots of emojis) as well as a plan to meet up tomorrow to check out the house provided by the staff.

12:00AM

Wendy and Jisoo suddenly woke up "OH MY GOD! THE WHOLE DINNER WAS RECORDED ON CAM!"