Chapter 10

7:30 pm Red Velvet's dorm.

Irene is already on the living room waiting for Lisa when Seulgi passed by. "Wow, you look fancy unnie! I guess you have a date with Lisa?" Seulgi asked. "Yes, she's picking me up at 8." Irene replied. Wow, you're REALLY excited unnie." Seulgi teased while smirking which earned her a pillow to the face from Irene.

Seulgi just laughed it off and went to the kitchen. Then the maknaes went to Irene and started squealing. "Unnie! You're so beautiful!" Joy said. "Unnie, Lisa might not be able to control herself around you!" Yeri chimed. "Oh! If Lisa was a man, unnie might get pregnant!" Joy added. "Yah!" Irene shouted with flushed cheeks.

"Oh my God! What if Lisa starts attacking me with kisses and touches? How am I gonna react? OMG! why am I getting excited instead of worrying?" Irene thought which made her blush even more.

While Irene was deep in thought, Joy whispered to Yeri. "Yah! I think Irene unnie malfunctioned because of what you said." "Wae?" Yeri asked. "Look at her, she's deep in thoughts and is blushing." Joy said which made Yeri laugh. "OMO! I think Irene unnie is having dirty thoughts about Lisa!" The two maknaes laughed and decided to prank their leader.

While Irene was busy with her thoughts, Joy secretly hid her bag behind her. Yeri then shouted "Unnie! Lisa is here! Hurry up!" This startled Irene, she stood up and immediately panicked when she couldn't find her bag. Seeing their unnie panic made the two burst out in laughter. "Why are you two laughing? Help me find my bag!" Irene said while furiously looking for her bag. "Stop laughing your asses out and help me find my bag!" Irene raised her voice, panic evident, not wanting Lisa to wait very long. "Calm down unnie, Lisa isn't here yet, you still have like 10 minutes before she arrives." Yeri said while laughing. Joy also handed her bag back to Irene, laughing. "Aish! You kids! I'm so gonna die of stress because of you two!" Irene said as she sat down in exasperation. Wendy then came to her and handed her a glass of water while chuckling. "Calm down unnie, that's just their way of showing how much they love you." Wendy said. Irene can only shake her head.

10 minutes later, the doorbell rang signifying that Lisa has arrived and is already outside. This made the two maknaes race to the front door. Oh my gosh they're not even on a date with Lisa and they're more excited." Wendy said while chuckling. Irene also stood up in a slight panic and immediately checked herself. "Don't worry unnie, you look great!" Wendy assured Irene. "Unnie! Lisa is here!" Yeri shouted. "Coming!" Irene replied.

At the door, she saw Lisa in her lady suit, on her hands were a bouquet of purple roses, both of them were mesmerized by each other's outfits.

Meanwhile, the two maknaes who were also at the door can only chuckle as they watched the two get lost in each other

Meanwhile, the two maknaes who were also at the door can only chuckle as they watched the two get lost in each other. "Ahem" Joy cleared her throat, getting the two lovebirds out of their trance. "I believe both of you have a date?" She asked. "Unnie, wipe your mouth, you're drooling." Yeri teased Lisa. "Aish!" Lisa said as she raised her hand about to smack Yeri in the head when Irene protectively wrapped her hands around Yeri. "Yah! You can't do that to my child!" Irene said which made Lisa pout while Yeri was sticking her tongue out, still teasing Lisa. Joy was also laughing her ass out when Lisa smacked her head. "Yah unnie! Why did you let Lisa smack me?" Joy asked. "I don't have a daughter like you." Irene said with no emotions. Yeri stuck her tongue out to Joy which led to the both of them chasing around the house. Lisa can only chuckle while Irene was covering her face in shame.

Once the two of them were alone, Lisa cleared her throat, "ahem, good evening my wife, you look exquisite tonight." Irene blushed and hit her lightly. "You and words Manoban." Irene replied. Seeing Irene blushed made Lisa thought of teasing her further, but stopped when she remembered how scary an annoyed Irene is. "Only for you Joohyun, only for you." Lisa replied instead. This kade Irene blush even more. "So, are you ready? Let's go?" Lisa asked as she held out her hand for Irene to take. Irene then took her hand and said, "yes, let's go."

The two then went to Lisa's car, Lisa opened the passenger door for Irene before going to the driver's seat.

"Let's get this date started!"

Haloo, I'm here! I'm alive!