Chapter 2

March 28, 2021
8:30am

"LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN!!!! Wake your ass up!" Jisoo shouted upon entering Lisa's room. "Unnie! Five more minutes!" Lisa grumbled. "No...it's almost 9am, remember that you're meeting your virtual wife in an hour!" Jisoo retorted. "Fine! Geez! I'm up! I'm up!" Lisa replied.

"Good, now clean up and let's have breakfast when you come down."

"Okay."

After half an hour, Lisa went down and went straight to the dining room where her other members are already there, eating pancakes. "Good morning guys" Lisa greeted everyoone.

"Good morning Lisa/Lili/Monkey!" the three of them replied.

While they were eating, Chaeyoung asked: "So, are you excited to meet your virtual wife?" to which Lisa replied: "I don't know, a part of me is scared because you know me, I get shy around new people and a part of me is excited because this is a new experience for me and my virtual wife."

"Understandable, it is scary to meet new people, especially is you have no idea about their personality, as well as the audience's reaction, this is a same-sex marriage after all." Jennie said.

There was a silence in the room for a hot minute when Lisa suddenly said: "Unnies, Chongah, thank you."

"What for?"

"For accepting my gayness." Lisa said trying to joke.

"Lisa, I've always had a feeling you were gay." Chaeyoung said.

"You knew?" Lisa said, surprised.

"Just a hunch, I noticed how different you treat other male and female idols. Most of your friends aside from us and the Thai line are males. I also noticed how you look at other female idols' asses." Chaeyoung smirked while Lisa choked on her choco milk.

"Do you have girl crushes Lili?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Uhh."

"I think I know who Lisa's crush is." Jisoo said. "You know who her crush is?" Jennie asked.

"Just a hunch." Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and then smirked. "I think she has a crush on Irene unnie."

"Irene Kim? the model?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No... It's Irene Bae, Red Velvet's leader." Lisa admitted while blushing hard.

"Ohhh"

"Wow"

"I'm gonna tell unnie." Jennie said, smirking.

"What?!? Nooo, don't you dare Jennie Ruby Jane!" Lisa said wide-eyed

"Are you threatening me?" Jennie said while raising her eyebrows.

"N-no." Lisa said. She then knelt in front of Jennie. "Please don't tell Irene unnie, I might die."

Jennie then burst into laughter. "I'm just messing with ya Lili."

"Unnie!" Lisa huffed.

"But do tell me, why Irene unnie?" Jennie asked which also got the attention of Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Because, she's Irene, Korea's IT girl, the original visual." Lisa replied. "I also saw how much of a softie she is and how she cares for her members." Lisa replied dreamily.

"Ugh..so cheesy Manoban" Jennie replied.

"It's true! and have you seen how ethereal she is? And her body, wow, so sexy..especially her a-"