6 [SMUT🔞]

Today is the day the twins turn 3 years old. They are planning to spend the day by themselves and going on a picnic together. Kao was actually suggesting that they hold a birthday party for their twins, but Earth turned it down by saying that they should take this opportunity to bond. Kao was all the happier to spend time with his family, and he also agreed that they rarely get a chance like this.

"Al's clothes checked, El's also checked, their bottles and formula is here, hmm, what did I miss?" Kao mulled out-loud while checking their luggage.

Earth can't help but laugh at the confusing look his alpha has at the moment. He walked towards his husband, who scowled at being laughed at, and he gave something to the alpha.

"You forgot to bring their stuffed animals, Kao."

Kao takes the rabbit and tiger stuffed animals from his husband, then places them carefully on top of the carriers.

"They will be hard to put to sleep if their stuffed animals aren't there," Earth said, then he sauntered over to sit on his alpha's lap.

Kao circled his arms on his mate's small waist, then put his chin on top of Earth's shoulder. "Where are they now?"

Earth used his right hand to pat Kao's head and leaned his head beside his alphas' so their heads are touching each other, "They are eating their birthday pudding with their grandparents. Your dad seemed to want to spoil them already, looking at the human-sized stuffed animals in their playroom. We should be grateful that they didn't demand to take those on our holiday."

Kao frowned, "Pudding? Won't they be on sugar rush later on then?"

Earth smirked; he looked sideways to his alpha's frowning face, "Mom said to let you experience some happy time with them."

The alpha shuddered, remembering a few weeks ago when he brought home chocolate candies that he bought for the twins. They won't stop their antics until late at night. His omega was all too happy to blame him and ordered him to calm Kao's devils, he said.

"You called them my devils when they behaved on a sugar rush, but yours when they well-behaved," Kao pouted.

"Then, you should have been the one to carry and deliver them to the world, alpha."

Kao mulled his lips, he looked elsewhere but his omega, avoiding the narrowed look that Earth must be sporting right now. He chuckles, "I give up," then suddenly placed a kiss on Earth's cheek.

Earth just giggled, seeing his alpha's dejected expression.

Then, an idea seems to pop up on the alpha's head. He grinned towards his husband.

Earth felt the hairs on his neck stand up. He suddenly felt uncomfortable, then slowly glanced at his husband. The next second, Earth stood up abruptly, but the arms circled his body won't bulge.

"You better not running away from me, my baby," Kao said, his lips turned upwards in smugness.

Earth, who was startled at first, narrowed his eyes at his husband, "And you better not have any dirty thoughts these early mornings, my alpha."

Kao smirked; seeing how sassy his omega looked right now, he blew some air to his mate's bang, "Exactly because it's still early, baby. We have the time of our life until those devils come back running in a sugar high. We better make use of it to strengthen our bond."

Earth's eyes bulged at the implication of his alpha's words, then he sighed in defeat, "Better make it quick then. I don't know how long your parents can hold the twins from barging in."