1

Sunday dawned in a shower of ice-cold rain and ominous grey clouds hovering menacingly overhead. The rain was lightly drizzling, leaving little trails of water on the previously dry road. The dew on the green leaves glistened from the glare of the sun that appeared shyly through the dark clouds in the sky. Birds, which usually sing when the sky is clear, choose to take shelter inside their nests or some trees from the rain. This morning the sound of nature was filled with the sound of falling rainwater hitting the trees and roofs of houses.

Nervousness had crept over one man ever since he opened his eyes this morning. He woke up with a strange feeling in his chest when he remembered what event would take place today. He had done various ways to at least reduce the nervous feeling, but only by looking at his twins, his heart calmed down instantly.

Earth chuckled, the twins could indeed make any bad day seem instantly brightened just by the sight of them on their crib. Kao and he had to be always within a certain distance from the twins so their bonding between them, it mainly happened to settle their bonds as parents and children, and that happened for almost 4 months long.

The twins are now almost reaching their sixth-month-old, so they have gotten closer to people other than their parents, especially their grandparents, who always had an excuse ready to spoil their grandchildren with food or toys. Even if they can be with other people, they still haven't slept other than with their parents at night, and that kind of frustrated Kao that his twins seemed reluctant to let their parents have their sexy time.

However, due to today's event, the twins aren't with him and currently with their grandparents, in another room in this mansion, that's why he's being anxious right now.

Earth also can't seem to believe it.

His wedding day had arrived.

His mind went back a few months ago, the day the twins turn one-month-old that Kao asked him to marry the alpha, he can still vividly remember like it was yesterday.

"Why are you suddenly staring at me like that, Kao? And what's with your hand holding mine?"

"I remembered that I never gave you any romantic proposal the day we engaged, baby. Let me do it one more time."

"Wha-?"

"Earth, you're the greatest give destiny ever paired me with; you're a kind and forgiving person; you're the most unselfishness person I've ever met; you're like the sun on my darkest self; you're like the colors that paint my black canvas."

"..."

"Before you came into my life, everything was black and white, and now all I see is color, like the rainbow in the sky. I hope I won't need to see the grey clouds because I don't want to ever lose you. You're the best gift that I could ever ask for, but then you gave me the most amazing gift in the world, our twins. You're a real one hell of a strong omega and I can't wait to see our life together, unfolding with these two cutie munchy twins growing up."

"..."

"I want to marry you because you're the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. So...will you, um, marry me?"

"..."

"Baby?"

"YES! YES, I WILL!"

He could still laugh whenever he remembered that he was such a crybaby, crying throughout Kao's speech of proposing to him, even when Kao was just starting his speech. After the proposal that day, they told Kao's parents that they wish to marry after their bonds with the twins settled, and Kao's mother was more than happy to help them plan it all.