8

Earth opened his twins' bedroom door gently, not willing to make any sound that can wake his baby boy. Below him, Elhara peeked inside her room with a big smile on her face. Earth chuckled.

"El, baby, why don't you go play with dada?" Earth whispered.

Elhara nodded her head enthusiastically, and she bounced off towards where her father right now was.

Earth walked inside silently, and then he sat on the edge of his son's bed. He gently kissed Alzure's forehead.

The little boy slowly flutters his eyes open, adjusting to the sunlight that barged in from the window, and then focusing his round eyes similar to Earth's, looking at his papa's form with tired eyes.

"Papa...hug," he slurred his words with a hoarse voice from just waking up.

Earth chuckles. He picks up his baby boy and holds him in his arms, hugging the boy and also caressing those brown-ish tufts of hair on top of his son's head. "Good morning, my prince," Earth whispered near his son's ear.

Alzure rubbed his eyes then pushed his Earth's body so he could face his papa, "I'm no prince, papa," he replied.

Earth frowned, "For me, you will always be my little prince."

"I'm no prince..." Alzure repeated his words.

"Al, baby, why did you so adamant about it? Did someone say anything to you?" Earth asked; he was looking confusedly at his son.

Alzure looked up to meet his papa's worried eyes, "El is a princess, but I'm no prince, papa."

"You are our little prince, baby boy," came Kao's voice from the doorway.

Alzure frowned; he scrunched up his face, cutely, "Al got a letter, and it said I was no prince. There's also a ques...ques-sion if I'm really your child, dada. Maid Sui read it to me."

Both Kao and Earth looked at each other. Kao was clenching his hands in anger, imagining his 3-year-old being told and asked that. Whoever it was, he won't lay low for allowing his baby boy to hear something so atrocious like that.

Earth sighed, "Question, baby, and you don't need to listen to what they said. Those people who said that to you were all jealous of you, baby."

The omega's hand gently caresses his son's hair to soothe the boy.

Alzure scrunched up his nose and knitted his eyebrows, "What is a jealous, papa?" He emphasized the words.

Kao walked closer to his mate and son's place and touched his baby boy's nose to ease Alzure's scrunched nose. His boy looked up to him, "Jealous is when people want to be in your place, baby. Because you have something that they don't."

"Why do they want to be an omega, dada? Isn't being an alpha like El better? They can get many gifts and friends that love her for being an alpha," Alzure tilted his head and looked up at Kao in confusion.

"Alzure Dechaphatthanakun," Kao said his son's name in a serious tone. The boy was looking at his father wide-eyed, "Look at your papa," he added.

Alzure turns his head to look at Earth, who was looking at him sadly with moistened eyes. The boy frowned; his little hands went to his papa's face, "Why papa sad?"

Kao placed his hand on top of Alzure's head, "Papa is an omega like you, Al."

The boy nodded slowly because both his parents and grandparents had told him and his sister before.

"Do you hate your papa because he was an omega, baby?"

Alzure instantly shook his head, "I love papa!"