2 [SMUT🔞]

Kao could no longer hear any sounds except for their breathing and beating heart in the vicinity of the room. He just let out a soft chuckle before crushing his lips on his husbands' together almost painfully.

Earth felt a leg go between his own and caught his breath quickly, making a sharp hissing sound of pleasure as he did so, but he wasn't complaining about it. He pressed his lips back equally hard and wrapped his arms around Kao's neck, bringing their face much closer than it already was.

Kao's more giant hands grabbed Earth's buttocks, pulling him closer by one arse cheek. He heard a moan from Earth before he smirked. He also slowly bite down on his mate's lower lip, pulling it some before he thrust his tongue into his omega's mouth, licking and exploring what has officially been his from today's vow ceremony. Earth tasted almost sweet, but the taste of the wine he sipped today was still lingering on his mate's tongue.

Earth couldn't help himself within a few moments, he groaned softly and started to grind and buck his hips against his alpha's, making himself purring in wanton by the effect he put upon himself.

Kao had to admit he loved those kinds of noises that his husband made. He moved his hands to unbutton Earth's shirt, taking no time to sugarcoat his eagerness and decided to just get down to business. There was no time because he wanted Earth now, and he wasn't going to torture himself by making it longer.

Earth just grunted and started to help his husband, so Kao wouldn't hurt him in the process of getting rid of his clothes. Moments later, their snogging was over, and Kao was kissing and licking at their bonding mark. He bites his omega's gland to freshen the spot, drawing some blood in the process, leaving a trail of alpha's scent on his omega. You see, alpha has a territorial personality. They like to mark what was theirs and to left fresh proof of their identity on their mate.

Earth looked down on himself, his chest rising and falling from lack of breath from all the pleasure stimulated to him by his alpha. Kao licked and biting down on his redden nipple, tugging it playfully and drawing a moan out from him.

"Ah, ah... there, ahh...."

Within moments, Earth wasn't able to help his hands from reaching out onto the bedsheet and to gripping it when the exhilaration feeling became too much, just from his nipple. He has his face looking up into the ceiling and writhing his body in pleasure.

Kao had slipped his right hand down the front of his mate's pajama's bottom by now and was using slow, gentle thrusts of his hand to make the omega moan louder.

"Oh! Haa... ah, ah, mo-re..."

Earth grunted and whined when Kao's mouth withdrawn from his nipple. He glared towards his alpha before he saw Kao's head trudging lower to his belly, leaving trails of kisses onto his exposed skin, and becoming gentle to the scar that stretched across his stomach from where their twins came out.

"I can't say enough how lucky and thankful I am to get you as my mate, Earth," Kao said, caressing the scar while his eyes stare deep into Earth's eyes. He kisses the faint line softly.

Earth smiled, but soon he gasped, "Ahh...!"

He gave a small moan when his member sprung out of his pajama's bottom that Kao pulled down in one motion. Leaving trails of cum smeared to his underpants, Earth looked at his alpha with half-lidded eyes, full of wanton and pleasure.

Kao quickly reached out to his side of the bed to take a lube from the bedside table, making his fingers slick and moist. He looked up at his mate as if asking for permission. Earth stared at him, watching before he gave a small nod of approval. Kao slowly pushed his index finger into his omega's puckered hole in his arse, still not breaking eye contact, making Earth gasped and moaned lowly.