sweeney todd

Imagine sweeney killed Toby after he killed Mrs Lovett then you bought the pie shop and started to get closer to sweeney~

You had your suitcase in one hand and your key in the other as you made your way across the street to the pie shop named "Mrs Lovett's" . Above the pie shop was a barbers shop that was called "sweeney Todd's barber shop" . When you reached the pie shop you opened the door and looked around. A ghastly smell filled your nose and crawled down your throat, causing you to gag, you went to clutch the wall for support but instead of grabbing something hard, you grabbed something soft that felt warm yet cold.

You pulled your hand back then looked behind you to see what you had grabbed. You see a man with medium length black hair that was like a bird's nest, it had a single white stripe in it and it rested at the back of his head. His eyes were nothing less than dark brown orbs that you could get lost in if given the chance,yet they had a great depth of sadness in that you may never understand.
He had dark rings underneath his eyes that made him look very tired and ill, his face was almost completely symmetrical and it was altogether perfect. He wore a grey and brown vest and a white, long-sleeved shirt under it ,the sleeves visible, along with long black trousers. The clothes matched his pale complexion and made him more attractive. Wait what?
You felt yourself blush at what you had just thought.

"Who are you?" He asked in a dull voice.
"Oh I'm (y/n), I just bought this shop. And who are you? " You said with a smile.
"Hello (y/n), I'm mr sweeney todd and I work upstairs in the barbers. Sorry for walking in without permission, I used to be friends with the woman who lived here before...Mrs Lovett.. so I had a key. Please don't worry yourself with the basement...it's pretty messy down there and i'd be more than happy to clean it up for you."
" oh thank you so much for the offer mr todd but there's really no need, I can do it myself" you added with another sweet smile.
"Nonsense, I insist. And please call me sweeney. I'll be upstairs if you need me." He half smiled and looked into your eyes for a long moment before walking out.

You hold your heart in your hands while you look around the room and begin planning what you want to do with it, thoughts of sweeney todd interrupt and you mutter to yourself,
"Oh Lord how am I going to get this done with that hot man- oh God what am I thinking, with that man interrupting my thoughts?"
Suddenly, as if on cue the shop door opens and you turn to see sweeney walking in with so!e cleaning equipment tucked under his arm.
"Hello??" You ask.
"Hi, sorry for barging in uninvited again but I decided is do the basement now if it's okay with you, love?"
Your heart fluttered when you hear him call you "love" and you feel your cheeks start to warm up,
" Y..yes of course you can. If your okay with it that is. " you muttered.
"Oh my god are you okay? You've gone bright red!" he said, worried.
He cupped your cheeks in his hands and then felt your head to check your temperature.
The sudden action got you even more embarrassed and it caused you to only blush more.
He hesitated then gently pushed your chin up with his fingers, he caught your gaze with his and you two stood there for a few minutes, enjoying the moment.
Then he started leaning in and you did the same, knowing what might happen next. You both closed your eyes as your lips joined and it felt like a thousand fireworks were exploding between your lips. His lips were softer than rose petals and you felt safe with him and as though you could stay like that forever. Then you both pulled away, ending the perfect moment that had just occurred, and smiled at each other before leaning in to kiss each other again.

Word count - 718