Mad Hatter part 3~

^^this is your dress, the blue can be whatever colour you want it to be^^

Your (y/h/c) hair is in delicate waves, cascading down your back in perfect tendrils. you're wearing a (y/f/c) dress, it has ruffles coating the surface of its skirt, bows draped here and there.

You lovingly stroke my stomach, this is a big day for you... It's your and Hatter's wedding.. you're going to tell them today. You haven't told anyone about this tiny human inside of you yet. Only Mirana and Iracebeth know as of now.

You heard a knock at the door.
"Just a minute~!"
You twirled around in the mirror and admired yourself one last time before half skipping towards the room.
You opened the door and saw cheshire, you had decided he'd walk you down the isle, he passed a bouquet of flowers to you and you held them close to your abdomen.

upon arriving at the palace gardens, you and chess linked arms and you allowed him to walk you down the isle.
iracebeth was playing the piano - who knew someone as cruel as her could have such a soft spot for music?

everyone stood when they saw you, hatter was wearing his favourite hat and a white suit - there were still colourful ribbons drooling out of the pockets.

he turned and when he saw you he smiled.
as you walked down the isle with chess, members from hatter's family and both of your group of friends smiled at you, you nodded at them and as you arrived at the altar you could have sworn you saw a face in the bush behind.

chess let go of your arm and drifted dreamily into a seat, you nodded at him, smiling.

*time skip because im lazy aha*

"you may kiss the bride"
you wrapped your arms around hatter's neck, tangling your hand in his curly orange hair. your lips joined and he wrapped his arms around your waist, all noise was drowned out...it was just you and hatter in the moment.

a/n
aaaaa im so sorry this took so long to come out!
ive been struggling with school recently, i keep getting really bad migraines..
i have one right now but i decided i would right this so i hope you all enjoy :)
fairfarren all!
thank you for the support ❤️

word count - 398