💕🌸johnny depp x reader🌸💕

i looked out of the window of the taxi i was in, i watched as blurry lights passed by, people and animals illuminated by the moonlight, it was truly beautiful. i gripped the box of chocolates i had on my lap and smiled, i held them close.

the taxi eventually pulled up at a long pier, decorated with colourful lights and rides. i looked around at passing couples as i got out of the car. i held the box of chocolates close and started making my way down the pier.

i reached the end of it at last and saw familiar blonde locks, he was there as we planned...he was there with a unfamiliar girl. i stood a few meters behind them and played around with the box of chocolates in my hand.

he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and looked at her face, they joined hands and then kissed.
i felt my world shatter. standing there watching them together was heartbreaking.
tears started to drool down my face as i stood there, i looked down at the box of chocolates i so fondly held and threw them away from me, the last thing i saw before turning around and running was him turn his head to look at me, amusement and guilt dancing together in his eyes.

i ran and ran, i ran as far as my feet would take me. they stoppped me at some stairs by the lapping waves of the ocean. i wrapped my arms around myself and cried. i cried for what felt like hours.
until i stopped and watched the sea in silence.

my moment was disturbed when i felt a jacket being placed on my shoulders. i jumped and turned around to see who it was.
i was confused, i saw johnny, my best friend, stood behind me. i was confused because he was supposed to be staying home all day.
he sat beside me and looked sympathetically down at me. i felt my eyes tear up again and i moved myself closer to him, he allowed me to cry into his chest while he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

he didnt ask what was wrong, he didnt speak, he knew me too well to know i didnt like speaking in times like these. he just wrapped his arms around me and we sat watching waves crash against rocks in the distance, the juxtaposition of the rough waves against the calm small waves infront of us.
we stayed like this for a few hours before i fell asleep in Johnny's arms.

Johnny's pov

i stroked her (y/h/c) hair as i watched the gentle waves. im a little nervous but i can't show it. i looked out at the sea, as far as i could see, i took a deep breath of the sea air and then i felt her fall asleep in my arms. i blushed and looked down at her, picked her up bridal style and walked up the remaining steps. as i walked i glanced at her beautiful sleeping form. if only she knew how much i loved her, i wish she knew. i kissed her cheek softly and smiled as i heard her coo softly in her peaceful sleep.
thank god, or perhaps even cupid, for letting me enjoy this sweet moment with my angel...

a/n
happy valentines day everyone! sorry this is late, im very lazy and i thought it might be nice to make this valentines day themed seen as it's today ':)

okay fine i admit i was being lazy.

thank you all so much for your patience and support <3
I'll try to update more often, i always say that but i do mean it every time. i just get caught up with other things and I've got alot going on ':)

well anyways! thank you for reading and let me know how it turned out

fairfarren my dear children~

(yes that goodbye is willy wonka AND mad hatter inspired, random but oh well).

word count - 678