mad hatter ~~

i know this is going to be really weird and isnt going to make any sense but this was technically requested by my best friend, the tweedles are gay and they decide to get married but then they decide its too soon and run away, then you start to feel very odd and strange...

"(y/n), are you ready??"
"almost!" you yell while frantically pulling your shoes on. you glanced in the mirror at yourself before stumbling to the door and grabbing the door knob.

^your dress^

^your dress^

^your hair^

you wore dark red lipstick, black eyeshadow, concealer and foundation. Mirana had picked the outfit for you saying it would be perfect for the tweedles wedding. You thought it was weird when they told everyone they were getting married but decided to go with it.

flinging open the door and flicking your hair over your shoulder, you smiled at hatter who was stood at the other side of the door with his favourite hat on, the hat he wore on the day his family was taken from him -Horunvendush day-.
he wore a white suit that had colourful ribbons dangling from the pockets of. he smiled his usual toothy grin at you and held out his arm for you to take. you took it and the two of you skipped down the white corridors of marmoreal like the two children you were.

arriving at the open doors you stopped skipping and walked more formally towards the gardens where the music was playing.
fireflies were fluttering around the garden and there were hundreds of guests sat at either side of the Isle. you and hatter took a seat next to bayard, mallymkun, thackery, Cheshire and mctwisp. all of a sudden the music stopped and more extravagant music started playing as tweedledum started walking down the Isle in a white dress that trailed far to far behind him, his face was coated in makeup that sort of made him look like a clown-no offence to him.
He walked down the isle with mirana and iracebeth trailing along behind him. Tweedledee was already stood at the altar in front of absolem who was puffing smoke out of his mouth from the pipe he had just sucked from. Tweedledum made it to the altar and the music stopped. Absolem started to choke on his pipe at the sight of the couple as he too had thought they were twins. He began to speak.
"Tweedledee do you take tweedledum to be your lawfully wedded...husband?"
" Uhh .. "
Tweedledee and tweedledum looked at each other then at the audience.
"We'd like to decide in private."
" contrary wise we'd like to privately decide. "
The two hurried off and were gone for about 5 minutes. During those 5 minutes there were confused murmers from the audience. You looked at hatter who was still somehow smiling his gap toothed grin. He must have realised you were sharing at him because he turned his head to look at you and you blushed.
"What do you think they're doing back there?"
" I'm not sure, my dear, but I'm sure they'll be back soon. "
You smiled at him and kissed him, he kissed you back and then the two of you pulled away, giggling. He put his arm over your shoulder and you then felt something small and hard fall out of his pocket. You went to check what had fell and you saw a small box, you didn't know what it was because before you got chance to investigate hatters hand was already closed around it and he was stuffing it back into his pocket.
"What was that?" You ask curiously.
" Nothing, love, I promise. "
"Okay!" You said, pretending it didn't bother you. But little did he know that in your head you were screaming and panicking. Could it be?
No No don't be silly it's probably not.
But what if it is?
It's not, don't get your hopes up.
All of a sudden the tweedles stepped into view again.
"Hi everyone, we've decided not to elope here on this day."
The crowd went silent.
"What are we here for then?!" A clearly angry voice shouted from where iracebeth was sat.
"Racie, hush now" mirana said quietly, but loud enough for you to hear.
"Let's just have the party instead!" Tweedledee shouted.
there were hundreds of voices agreeing and you were one of them.