jack sparrow

Imagine you and Jack fall out so you get on a longboat and start to head away from the pearl when a great white shark starts attacking you. You

"No Jack im done."
" (y/n) please! "
You quickly walk to one of the longboats and jump into it, as you start to row yourself away, tears fill your eyes and you think about going back. You glance behind you and see Jack stood where the longboat once was with his arms limp at his sides, his head hanging down.
You decide not to go back although you're hesitating because you miss Jack already and it's been less than 5 minutes.

your thoughts are disturbed by a sudden thud that causes the boat to rock. You freeze and cautiously look over the boat into the grey-blue depths beneath you. Nothing. You turn your head towards the pearl, but instead of looking directly at the pearl your gaze is caught by a large fin that was quickly heading towards your boat. You start to panic as you have no weapons on-board with you, realising the only thing that can save you now is Jack and the crew you start to scream
"HELP!!!"

Jack's pov
Tears filled my eyes but I didnt let them escape, I had just lost my love, my one and only, and I couldn't get her back now. It's far to late. She's gone. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen is gone. I walk up to the wheel and stroke it softly, I get ready to start moving when a deafening scream is heard.
"HELP!!!"
my heart stops as I look out at the sea and see (y/n)'s boat with a shark fin heading for it.
I grab the wheel and start steering towards her, yelling commands at the crew as I do so. My heart was racing.

Your pov
I scream as the boat is flipped over and everything goes silent. The fin is nowhere insight. I breathe out in relief thinking it might have retreated. Then a feeling of ice and fire at the same time races up my leg. I cry out in pain as blood bubbles in the water around me.
The last thing I remember is a gunshot and then many faint voices, I felt someone pick me up out of the water and lay me on cold wood. I remember seeing Jack's face coated in worry. He stroked my hair and whispered.
"I'm so so sorry (y/n). I love you so much..." His voice trailed off as he started to sob.
"I..i..lo..lov.." Everything went black.

I woke up on a bed in a room that I didn't recognise. I looked around and try and find something to help me figure out where I was, I saw jack, sitting next to the bed I was on, with his legs and arms crossed, he looked a mess. He was pale and looked as though he'd been crying. I tried to sit up but then I felt a million daggers in my leg and decided to lie back down. I tried to move my toes. I could move my toes on my left foot but I couldn't on my right, it was as if they weren't there. I ripped the sheets off myself and glanced down at my legs. I gasped. Memories of what had happened the previous week filled my mind as I stared dumbly at the empty space where my right leg should have been.
I started to hyperventilate and I was struggling to breathe. This clearly woke Jack up as he stirred then sniffed and made a small groaning noise. He looked up and as me awake then his jaw dropped open. He stood there for a moment looking at me then realised I was having a panic attack.
"Calm down, love, deep breathes. Breathe in."
I breathed in.
"Breathe out."
I breathed out
I repeated this a few times then felt slightly better. He started to mumble something along the lines of,
"I'm so sorry, love, I didn't mean anything I said you're my light and I can't live without you. I understand if you want to leave but I will always love you-"
Without a second thought I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss to shut him up.
"I love you too jack. Thank you for saving me..I wouldn't dream of ever leaving you, you are my world and I can't live without you either."
He smiled nervously then kneeled down beside the bed and pulled out a small damp box and opened it to reveal a ring with a miniature model of the pearl on it then asked.
"(y/n) (y/l/n)...will you..marry me..?"
Tears welled up in your eyes as you flung your arms around him, ignoring the searing pain in your leg, and screamed yes.
He smiled and slid the ring onto your finger, it was perfect like your fiance was.
Your scream seemed to have sparked the attention of a few crew mates because after a minute gibbs came running into the room followed by will and elizabeth. They stopped in the middle of the room as they glanced at you and jack.
"We heard you scream, is everything..alright?" Will asked, stuttering as he noticed the ring on your finger. he smirked then nudged elizabeth and gestured towards your hand. She giggled then rushed over to you to hug you and congratulate you. You laughed as you noticed Jack blushing an looking down.

It could have been better if you hadn't just lost a limb but other than that, things could have never been better~

Word count- 959