Willy Wonka

I was sat in the corner, I took it as a blessing as it meant I could properly look around at everyone. I was at some kind of party, I wasnt really sure what it was or what it was for as I'd been invited out of the blue at the very last moment.

As I looked around the room my eyes caught sight of a man with incredibly straight, chocolate-brown hair and pale skin. I didn't realise I was still staring until he looked back at me.
My breath caught in my throat as he began to walk in my direction.

I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my hands, trying to convince myself he was going to someone else not me. My thoughts were interrupted when a gloved hand was offered out to me.

I looked up and my eyes met his beautiful lilac ones, I slowly took his hand and without a moments hesitation he was pulling me through the crowd of people to the dance floor.

"I can't dance" I simply stated.
"Then I'll teach you, I've never seen you before? I'm Willy"
"y/n"
"I like that name"
We continued to talk to each other, I followed his lead and soon, after I'd stepped on his feet a few times, we were gently swaying to the music.

Dancing with him felt like a dream, it felt as if if i did the wrong thing everything would disappear and I'd wake up alone.

And then there was just us, just me and him. All sound from everyone and everywhere else drowned out, we were the only ones. He must have felt it too because he started slowly leaning in, pulling me closer against his chest.
Without thinking i began to lean in aswell, our lips lightly grazed each other.
It felt like heaven.

I was quite content to stay there all night with him, and I did.

Word count-327

Sorry this ones short i didn't have much time 😅
I hope you enjoyed 🍫🍭🍬