jack sparrow part 3~

for the past few weeks you've been feeling really nauseous in the mornings, you had told Elizabeth about it and the two of you could only really come up with one logical explanation for it. You didn't want to admit it so you waited a month or so more and noticed many other changes, for example, your size, new cravings and random aches.

On a day that you and the crew had arrived in tortuga you and elizabeth decided to visit a doctor on the island, just to be certain. You hadn't told Jack where you were going but you doubted it would bother him so you went anyway. Alas, you and elizabeth found the doctors surgery that Elizabeth used to go to when she was Ill as a child.
You knocked cautiously on the door and waited, while fidgeting with your wedding ring. Around 5 minutes later the sound of a lock unlocking was heard from the other side of the door and then the door slowly creaked open. There stood a 70-80 year old man in a white coat. He wore glasses and had a white stubbly beard on his chin. He looked at you curiously then saw elizabeth and smiled warmly, opened the door and let you both in.
"Ah, my dear Elizabeth, you haven't been here in years! How could I be of service today?"
Elizabeth smirked and said,
"My friend has been feeling rather Ill lately and had been craving strange foods, aching in random places for no absolute reason"
"I see"
You flushed and looked down as he raised one eyebrow at you.
"After spending a lot of time with her husband" elizabeth added.
"Ah, I see, come come, my dears, and take a seat. "
The both of you obeyed and then the doctor started to ask you questions. You answered honestly to each of them and then he stood up and told you both to wait there as he walked out of the room to do whatever he was doing.

Roughly 10 minutes later he came back into the room with a smile on his face.
"I have some good..maybe bad.. News for you!"
You frowned slightly when he said 'maybe bad'.
"what is it?"
" well...you're pregnant! Congratulations! "
Your jaw dropped and you stared in bewilderment at the floor for a few moments before a huge smile leaked across your face.
"Thank you so, so much, but we must really be on our way now." Elizabeth smiled, grabbing my hand.

We left the shop and walked side by side.
"So when are you gonna tell jack?" She asked, eyebrows raised, clearly trying not to laugh.
" Uhh, I'm not really sure.. do you think he'll be okay with it..? "
"I'm not entirely certain but if I know Jack then I think he will."
" Really..? So he might not leave me? "
"Oh god, of course he won't leave you (y/n), he loves you. No, stop being paranoid and let's go find the others before they start to wonder where we've gone to."
" Okay"

after hours of men drinking and singing and you drinking water, you finally decided to go outside. You walked down towards the beach and walked along the water edge as the sun set. You stroked your stomach with you hand, wondering how on earth you were going to tell jack. And then you felt a soft breeze beside you and then felt an arm wrap around your shoulder. You gasped and put your hand down, looked up at who had invaded you and saw it was jack. He looked straight forward and carried on walking with you until you both arrived at a nice little palm tree. You used to sit by the very same palm tree before you were married.

You sat cross-legged on the floor with Jack lay across your lap. You stroked his hair and he stared lovingly into your (y/e/c) eyes.
Everything was silent until.
"Jack what would you do if we ended up having a child?"
he hesitated for a moment looking curious.
"Uhh..why do you ask?"
" I need an answer"
"Well..I guess I would enjoy it, I've always wanted to be a dad."
You looked at the moon as it rose before looking back down.
You thought for a few moments while looking deeply into Jack's chocolate brown eyes.
"Jack there's something I need to tell you."
he noticed the serious tone in your voice and decided you weren't joking around.
"What is it, love?"
" Well..You see....i-i-im..uh"
" what's going on? " he asked suspiciously.
"Jack im pregnant."
he was silent for moment like he was taking in the new information. Then he sat bolt upright taking you by surprise. He stood up and wiped the sand off himself before offering you his hand. You reluctantly took it. As soon as you did you were pulled into a a warm, tight hug and then Jack picked you up by the waist and spun you around. You giggled and he said excitedly with tears in his eyes,
"This is wonderful news!!!! You'll not be drinking anymore rum for the next...how many months??"
" 5 months, jack, 5 months. "
"Right yes! Well excuse me because I'm going to go and boast to me mates. You coming?" He let go of you and then held out his arm. You walked over to him and linked arms with him as the two of you walked back to the pub.

On your trip you both fantasized about what gender the baby would be and what name it would have, in the end you decided on (female name) if it was a girl, and (male name) if it was a boy. When you reached the pub, you found the whole crew, including will and elizabeth, sat around a table together. You both sat at the table, you next to elizabeth and jack next to gibbs. The crew were playing spin the bottle so you and Jack decided to sit and watch them.
Halfway through the game, you felt Jack looking at you so you turned your head towards him and he smiled at you. You both leaned in and kissed each other, then you felt Jack's hands stroke your stomach gently.
"Hello (female name) or (male name), whoever you are! This is daddy talking!"
He whispered ever so slightly so only you and your child could hear, this made you giggle.

You were both so endorsed in the moment that you didn't notice the sudden silence around you. You realised when you heard hushed "awww's" around you. You both broke the kiss that you were sharing and looked around, blushing.

A/N

Hi peoples, sorry I haven't been updating as much as usual but im back at school so I've had A lot to do-
I'll be trying to post more often~
If you're enjoying this and you want part 4 then say 'eggs' in the comments!
Fairfarren peopleeeee!

Word count - 1172