(4.)

Jordan

I open the front door to reveal Melo. I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. He has gotten so tall, I can barely even do that. But I also grew, so that has to count for something.

I close the door behind him, leading him upstairs to my room. I lock the door behind us once we're inside.

"What's up?" He asks, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I chew on the corner of my lower lip, tugging at the sleeves on my sweatshirt.

"I wanted to see you." I exclaim, shyly.

He looks at the time on his watch. "At 2 in the morning?"

I nod.

"It must be serious if you have me over here at this time." He said, looking around my room.

A lot has changed since he was last here. For starters, my bed is now a full sized bed. My walls are painted baby blue, with navy blue sheets to contrast the color. Then my dresser set is white. My entire room looks different, I'll just put it that way.

I sigh. "Actually, it is."

"So what's up?" He says.

I continue fiddling with the sleeves of my sweatshirt, walking closer to him. My mind was all over the place right now, so I really didn't know what to say at the moment.

I look up at him to see him looking at me expectantly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nod while pursing my lips. As I get closer, I place my hands on the sides of his face.

"Can I..." I trail off, caressing his ears with my fingers.

He nods as he looks up at me, despite knowing what I'm trying to say. I lean down, connecting my lips to his. I just want to make sure that what I did was real and not my imagination.

It soon turns into a full make out session. Me straddling his lap and his hands gripping my waist. I love the sound of him groaning into my mouth when I entangle my fingers in his hair.

He lifts me up and lays me down on the bed, our lips still connected. He pulls away for a solid second, fiddling with something. I chew on my lower lip as I watch his face contort in concentration.

After he does whatever it is he was doing, he reconnects his lips to mine. When I least expect it, he enters me fully. I pull away from his lips, gasping into his ear. It's still a new feeling to me, so it was very surprising to have him enter me again.

He started off with slow strokes, readjusting me to his size. He is pretty big, which is the reason why he asked me if he was hurting me the first time we did it. After a while, all the pain subsides and all I feel is pleasure.

I muffle my moans into his shoulder, holding him close to me. He lets out a few grunts here and there as he thrusts into me.

We're going at it for about fifteen minutes, before the both of us are releasing together. Once again, he's coating my walls with his ejaculate. At this point I'm trying to catch my breath while he pulses inside of me.

I think I like that feeling more than the actual sex. But who am I kidding.

He collapses on top of me after pulling out, breathing into my neck. I smile, hugging his head to me. I rub my hand up and down his back as he lets out some deep breaths.

"Give me five minutes." He breathes out.

"Okay." I giggle.

We could go all night if we really wanted to.