(20.)

Jordan

The game is now tied at 45 a piece.

"It's coming down to the wire." Zo claps.

Melo had took off his shirt five points ago, so you know it's getting real.

I haven't dropped him yet, but trust me when I say it's coming. He knows all of my moves, but he doesn't know all of my moves.

Right now he's jogging down the court with the ball. He pulls up from three, but it hits the rim and bounces off to me. I feel his presence getting closer, so I move out of the way.

That fails because he ends up hovering me anyway, using both hands to try and take the ball from me.

"Yeah. Yeahhhh." He teases, trapping me.

Using my right foot as the pivot foot, I move my body around to my left. I press my left shoulder to his torso, trying to create space for myself.

"Where you going Jordan?" He continues to tease me. He teased me all game with these questions, and I finally have an answer.

"To the hoop." I smirk.

My answer throws him off completely, which gave enough time for me to bounce the ball between his legs and run down to the other end of the court for a layup. He went to block it but I switched hands on him. I'm now up 45-47.

He grabs the rebound and wastes no time running to the other end of the court. He pulls up for a deep three, giving him the 48-47 lead. He does that celebration that he always does when he taps the three fingers to the side of his head.

I just shake my head at how naive he is.

He gets into his defensive position and I walk up to him dribbling low. He looks like he's calculating my next move, as he should. He even playfully attempts to steal the ball from me. So, I move the ball to my right hand.

"Come on baby."

Thinking he has me figured out, he reaches to steal the ball for real.

I'm bout to end this boys whole career.

I fake to my left, then switch to my right. He runs the perimeter of the arc with me for about four steps, before I switch hands again. I hit him with a spin move before switching up on him, then take a step forward with my left foot.

He went flying. And in the words of Filayyyy: "ain't nothing over there!"

The crowd went nuts as I stepped back and drained a three for the win.

Melo was still on the ground, probably trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Zo and Gelo ran over to him, recording him for their social media.

"Melo just got dropped!!!" Zo exclaimed.

"How you feel boy?!" Gelo laughed.

He gets swarmed by the rest of his friends and family that came to see the game.

"That transition was way too smooth girl." Junior, JJ's son, says.

I chuckle at his comment, sitting down on the bench. I pick up my towel and drape it around my neck, then grab my Gatorade bottle and take a sip.

I am exhausted.

*****

I'm now showered and changed into my night clothes; Melo's shirt and a pair of underwear.

The game happened over two hours ago, but it's all over social media. SportsCenter has it posted on their page, Overtime, House of Highlights. It's everywhere.